Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FEMM simulation showing COP 3 and 7

Started by broli, February 01, 2011, 06:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

I am still on the simulation - it's cheaper LOL. Anyways, I spent some time with FEMM last night, and ran an extended simulation. The initial setup in this thread, show still COP >> 1. There are in short, much less energy spent to release and close the iron bars, than the energy gained by the magnet movement. I ended up with COP 3-4.

I have access to laminated steel bars, and magnets, so I must try to make a very simple test when I get home from work...
I am not a very skilled person with mechanics, so don't hold your breath ;D

Vidar

exnihiloest

Quote from: spinn_MP on February 09, 2011, 04:09:14 AM
He's already under psychiatric "surveylance". Poor man actually suffers from a "Dunning-Kruger" effect..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Omnibus is probably a synonym for an "extremely incompetent gibberish", which also happens to be one of his favorite phrases lately...

Well done !

Low-Q

Is this thread about Omnibus? No, it is about a FEMM simulation showing COP 3 and 7 ::)

neptune

This post is off topic but very important .I spent all morning trying to create a new thread , but it is beyond my skills . Go to Peswiki News dateline wed Feb9 th . There is a brilliant article on a practical Zero Point energy device of 1Kw output , using only three components ! Could someone with some skills please post a link , or better still start a new thread . Thanking you in advance .

Low-Q

Quote from: neptune on February 10, 2011, 06:07:57 AM
This post is off topic but very important .I spent all morning trying to create a new thread , but it is beyond my skills . Go to Peswiki News dateline wed Feb9 th . There is a brilliant article on a practical Zero Point energy device of 1Kw output , using only three components ! Could someone with some skills please post a link , or better still start a new thread . Thanking you in advance .
The thread are created with the link. Please let us continue on topic in this thread, so we do not discuss zero point energy here :)