Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FEMM simulation showing COP 3 and 7

Started by broli, February 01, 2011, 06:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Found a local distributor for black painted steel strapping. They deliver all over europe:

http://www.recypack.co.uk/_london/index.php?search=steel&page=search&submit=Zoek#

Although it's hard to make out the dimension of the coil it seems to be rather very cheap.

neptune

@broli . Thanks for at least considering my request re illustration . The black steel strapping can often be found in skips [dumpsters] outside warehouses , construction sites and on docks and wharves . Anywhere heavy goods are strapped to pallets .

teslaalset

Hey Broli,

Excellent work being done here!
Sorry for not stepping in earlier, but I am too occupied with the stuff of Thane for the moment, as you are aware of.

Just a quick question/remark on your FEMM simulations:
I checked your lua file and something wondered me.
If you move one element (in either of the 4 four loops), you only obtain the force of the moved element.
But in my view, when you move an element, you should also check the forces on the other elements in my view, since they likely are influenced as well due to that movement.
I'll try to post a modified lua if I can find sufficient time, to see if this is valid or not.

broli

Quote from: teslaalset on February 07, 2011, 11:53:31 AM
Hey Broli,

Excellent work being done here!
Sorry for not stepping in earlier, but I am too occupied with the stuff of Thane for the moment, as you are aware of.

Just a quick question/remark on your FEMM simulations:
I checked your lua file and something wondered me.
If you move one element (in either of the 4 four loops), you only obtain the force of the moved element.
But in my view, when you move an element, you should also check the forces on the other elements in my view, since they likely are influenced as well due to that movement.
I'll try to post a modified lua if I can find sufficient time, to see if this is valid or not.

I move either the magnets or cores simultaneously. The force on one magnet should be equal and opposite to the other magnet as the system is symmetrical. Also there's no need to look at the forces on the magnets when the cores are moving or vice versa, because when one is moving the other is kept stationary.

teslaalset

Quote from: broli on February 07, 2011, 11:59:34 AM
I move either the magnets or cores simultaneously. The force on one magnet should be equal and opposite to the other magnet as the system is symmetrical. Also there's no need to look at the forces on the magnets when the other cores are moving or vice versa, because when one is moving the other is kept stationary.

Doesn't keeping elements stationary when forces are present also consume energy?