Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working isothermal heat to power technology release

Started by Philip Hardcastle, February 15, 2011, 09:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

For the sake of possibly getting some hands on feel for this I've got a couple questions.  Does the PHILIPS E180F tube already have a nickel anode and oxide coated cathode?  Can this tube output even a small current at room temperature or say an output that can be read with a standard Fluke quality voltmeter at a temperature of say 200º F?  I like your idea and especially your philosophy to get it out to the world.  I think this is the only way a valid idea will succeed. 

One other question I believe someone else mentioned here or elsewhere.  Considering the cost of the E180F versus the much cheaper but equivalent 6J9P (or at least for most purposes I think it is equivalent) do you know if the 6J9P can be substituted for experimentation with similar results?

Philip Hardcastle

Hi e2matrix,

I cannot say for anything other than the valve I used. The principle should be the same though.

I did my first tests at 220C and used a Keithley 617 electrometer. The output was 25pA with the G3 connected to the Anode and 3 pA with the G3 floating.

I then did the same at different temps.

At 550C I had 3.1uA and an open circuit voltage of 850mV, sadly the glass softened when I tried to do 600C and the thing collapsed.

I believe the best configuration to be as follows

Cathode connected to G1 and G2
Anode connected to G3

Connect all with identical wire, I use nichrome wire.

Terminate connection from the valve to a hot box that is at the same temp as the valve.

Wires then run to a room temp terminal and meter connects to that.

See photo of melted valve

tak22

:) :) LOL  :D :D

Phil, slow down! Don't judge us all by the wackiness that can happen in most topics around here.
You're only a couple posts into this and I think we're just asking for information, because without
that nobody can take a step in your direction.

I personally am quite OK with BIG breakthroughs.

Most people don't deal with devices in the 600C range so naturally they ask questions.

Wackiness comes from lack of information and 'hiding' the secret ingredients.

Stick with freely sharing info and the skeptics/idiots won't have anything to strike with.

Keep the claims grounded and based on experience and let your audience grow into your idea.

all the best,

tak

exnihiloest

Hi Philip

The idea of a Maxwell demon from a cold cathode in a vacuum is not new (http://arxiv.org/abs/0904.3188), as well as similar ideas where the unbalance from different work functions of 2 dissimilar metal electrodes is replaced by the action of a magnetic field (http://fr.arxiv.org/abs/physics/0311104).

Nevertheless the subject is still controversial because the current is extremely weak, so it is difficult to eliminate the possibility of ambient EM being rectified, or Seebeck effect in the measure circuit. There are also other possible artefacts.

So it can't be asserted with certainty that it is a Maxwell's demon without a measure of a decreasing temperature. But it can't be done now due to the extreme weakness of the energy that is gained (which is the same as that supposedly extracted from the environment).

Philip Hardcastle

The papers and authors your refer to are well known by me, in the first case of Germano in his 2nd version he acknowledges me and our conversations. Germano's paper is still flawed as he fails to give weight to the issue of secondary emissions, following some further criticism by me of his paper germano no longer wishes to speak with me.

As to Fu and his paper if you lookon this site you will find I was highly supportive of him though his device could never produce more than fA of current.

Your statement re 3.1uA perplexes me, you must think I live next to some transmitter.

2 wires come from a shielded vacuum valve in an iso oven. The wires run close and parallel to each other and have a total length of 30cm before terminating at the iso block at the analog meter.

Now at 200C I use a keithley and get 25pA, at 300C I get 250pA etc etc etc at 550C I get 3.1uA.

Now if the cause is EM we would expect it to be present at the 200C test and at the 300C test.

As to seebeck I ran the same valve with G3 floating and the output was just noise (3pA).

What is with the immediate presumption that anything new is old and any claim must be a bad measurement?

I have had many years working on this and it is a bit rich for people to assume that I am so stupid as to not account for the basics.

All I want is for someone with a bit of curiosity and a bit of technical skill to replicate the valve experiment or build the design I have shown.

Note it matters not what I tell people re my data for nobody will believe me until someone else replicates.

I ask that people put away the assumptions and dogma, look at the idea for themselves and decide if they want to get a valve, wire it up and test it.

Please spare me the self opinions, if people want to ask me a technical question that is good but that is not what you just did dear exnihiloest.