Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working isothermal heat to power technology release

Started by Philip Hardcastle, February 15, 2011, 09:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip Hardcastle

Hi All,

I am probably not going to have much time to post much here about this but for those interested in following a device will soon be undergoing independent replication of a violation of the Kelvin interpretation of the 2nd Law of TD

http://sebby.125mb.com

I have carried out a number of experiments before making this claim.

I am very confident it will be confirmed over the next few weeks by many other physicists.

I hope some of the forum members can replicate or build higher powered units

Regards

Phil

ResinRat2

I am curious how much energy it takes to heat up and maintain a 600°C Isothermal bath, and would you ever get that much energy back from the unit?
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

tak22

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on February 15, 2011, 09:19:06 AM

I have carried out a number of experiments before making this claim.

Hi Phil, thanks for coming back here with your latest. Can you provide some details about your experiments?

- Power in/out ?
- Setup used, E180F or ?
- Does the E180F have to be from Philips? Can either the 6688 or CV3998 equivalent tube be used?
- How long will the tube last at 600C ?

Also, as ResinRat asked, is this a conversion device for waste heat or solar, or can one generate the 600C+ and expect more out than in ?

If you can provide more information at this point, then more people will pursue a replication/verification.

Thanks!

tak

mscoffman

@Phil,

Well, I think you should talk more about the ability to isolate
the 600C+ degree ~ 1100+ degree F isothermal bath from the
environment than you should about how much energy you
generate. I see 600C seems to be near the edge of red glowing
in iron.

As I see you will have lots of Infrared because the black body
spectrum of most materials nontrivial at 600C.

I would imagine your ability to generate energy is still really about
heat transfer but this time about the core sensors ability to radiate black
body spectral violations out through the isothermal bath and into the
environment to create a virtual cold side reservoir.

Hopefully you will talk about that some about that because I know
very little the insulation of very hot objects from the environment.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Philip Hardcastle

Guys you are missing the point.

The ability to produce power from heat without an exhaust has been deemed impossible.

I have done it!

Now heat to power without the need for a cold sink is 100% efficient.

The device is IN the isothermal bath so all this talk of the bath losing heat radiatively or otherwise is beside the point.

Heat losses from heat reservoirs is not my business, it is a specific engineering issue.

Let me say that mirrors and insulators exist such that heat loss can be brought down to acceptable levels.

Now let me give you a for instance

Assume we have my device with 20 layer in a 20mm thick sheet and each layer produces 1W per cm2.

20 layers therefore can produce 20W per cm2.

Now assume the heat coming in is solar on one side from concentrators. The other side of the sheet radiates a blackbody rate of say 5W per cm2 but it is surrounded by vacuum and a 98% reflective coating to the vacuum wall. Therefore heat loss is 100mW per cm2.

Let us even assume we have losses from the front surface (the side where the concentrated solar is focussed on) that amount to 1W per cm2.

The net result is 20W of electrical output for 21.1W of solar input.

This is an efficiency of 94+% or at least 2x the best alternative technology.

There are vacuum mirrors that are 99.9% reflective so a 5W per cm2 radiation is reduced to 5mW per cm2.

Now here is the obvious, if you compress air 100x it get very very hot, extract half the heat via the device, then expand the air through a turbine to recover energy in compression. The net result is more electricity than is required to run the compressor, so fresh air can produce power.

For a motor vehicle and air flow of just 1m3 per second, which is just a gentle breeze for a 0.3m2 air intake (about the size of a current model radiator), the extraction of 1/2 the heat and it converted etc, will result in a net available power of 30kW to power electric wheel motors.

A car that runs on fresh air!!!

Now can you guys appreciate that what I am telling you is BIG.

It is not some silly pendulum or magnetic magic device.

This is the breakthrough this and 100s of other sites have been looking for.

If you cannot see the difference then the World is doomed to hear from con men forever.

This successful challenge to physics will eventually be understood and verified, when it does it will be replicated a 1000 times and governments will treat it as the number 1 solution to energy.

You guys need to see this from a physicists viewpoint, it is a violation of the Kelvin interpretation, once physicist hear about and test this device, it will be the only energy tech the World will ever need.

Rather than trying to tell me about virtual cold reservoirs, perhaps spreading the details to university labs and professional physicist would be the go.

Sorry to sound a bit arrogant but I am not interested in people taking this as another crackpot idea.

Those that wish can take up my offer and plan commercial sized units.

My hope is that someone will see the big picture and know the CEO of Google or some such giant, then we will have them everywhere in a few years.

The sooner the better for the sake of the planet.

Anyhow thanks for your interest.