Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

universal pulse driver

Started by scianto, February 17, 2011, 03:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scianto

Universal pulse motor or coil or transformer circuit.

This circuit is what I have come out with when experimenting with driving parallel path magnet motors (see other thread by me on this forum). Since PPMM are very demanding about switching, I needed to use some known protecting techniques. What you see on the circuit picture all comes from my experience. I have burned many transistors, diodes and other parts until finally I had well working and resistant circuit.

I decided to share this circuit with some practical info about it, so that people as much unexperienced I am, who need to build a circuit driving coils (motors, windings, transformers etc.) can save electronic parts and have something working good enough. It can also be used to desulfate and charge batteries.
Yesterday I was using this circuit with 312 W 1200 V 50 A IGBT to drive PPMM build in a bicycle (videos are on my yt channel user 'scienculo')

Of course, this circuit is not perfect, so please, look at it and tell me your advices. Also, there may be drawing errors, please turn my attention to it, so that I can correct it.

light background picture:
http://servilo.website.pl/laboratorio/esploroj/rownolegle_strumienie/PulseMotorDriverCharger_light.png

dark background picture:
http://servilo.website.pl/laboratorio/esploroj/rownolegle_strumienie/PulseMotorDriverCharger_dark.png

quarktoo

Looks quite developed. Why did you opto couple to the reset of the 555? What that to keep back EMF from shutting down the 555 and screwing up the pulse?

scianto

quarktoo

The opto-coupler is in fact an optical position sensor that is used to detect the position of the rotor in a pulse motor. In my case the timing disk is on the shaft of parallel path magnet motor, as you can see on my videos.

Instead of the optical sensor you can connect to a square generator.