Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Shorting coil gives back more power

Started by romerouk, February 18, 2011, 09:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

One more and gotta go.

I did some shots of the bifi and the normal coil at 400us and 80 us for comparison.  First 2 are the bifi and the next 2 are the normal coil.

In both shorting tests the bifi seems to charge the cap faster and both coils demonstrate being able to charge the cap above 30v at nearly the same rate of rpm. The normal 1.65mh has more drag on the rotor it seems compared to the 27mh bifi. More controlled tests to determine better.

Mags

Magluvin

The bifi is 26awg series conected and the normal coil is 18awg.  About the same size but big difference in no of turns.

Mags

tysb3

Hi
There is my 2 cents for shorting generators coil.
I found that with one red switch was charging  over 150 volts only one capacitor, another was keeping less than 10 volts. Then I change turn direction and there  was charging another capacitor. Then I connect second red switch.  First switch was "on" on incoming magnet, another - out coming and both capacitors was charging.
Generator coil is on the core from MOT transformer about 800 turns, wire diameter is about 0.6-0.7 mm. Coils resistance is about 15 omhs.

For better Lorentz force compensation capacitors in each cycle need to be discharged.

tysb3

dieter

No I guess you were right:

-Lorentz force
-Lenz' Law

Basicly, without Lorentz force there were no electromagnets.

Only, in induction generators, unfortunately it opposes the mechanical motion of the inducting field (says Lenz)... normally ... harhar, but now kansas ain't what it used to be.

Looking good, keep up the good work.