Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rabbit holes

Started by Doug1, February 19, 2011, 07:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

When looking at a pat# do people look at the sited patents in the filings.
I was looking at this one 3913004
which lead me to all these
Using Pat2pdf to veiw them, still not done. Along the way I wondered if others actually take the trip down the rabbit hole and follow the sited patents when they are looking at any given patent. there is a lot of information you gain and plenty of collective knowlege from the sited works.Most patents have a section which provides a list of other patents which will help suport the sciences behind an idea while insuring originallity. Not everyone who ventures down the path of seeking information is completely awear of how to follow the trail.Just a note for newbees or less enlightened.
You'll always find that little phrase "the art of" a tag line for I aint tell'en that part or it should be basic knowlege.Works both ways.

11:11

your method is accurate.
it does lead to lots of important insights.

it is a strong way,
to learn additional information.