Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water is a Electret - and the wheel work of nature

Started by ibpointless2, February 20, 2011, 11:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibpointless2

I have come to the conclusion that there is electricity in water. The way that water has electricity is by the means of it being a electret. It becomes a electret when it evaporates into the atmosphere and is charged up by thunder and lighting and when it concedes it gets a permanent charge.

In a perfect world water would be neutral with a ph of 7, but we don't live in that world so water has electricity in it. The electricity is small but very powerful when fully understood. One of the best demonstrations of this is from Lord Kelvins water drop generator shown here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ahWs9YTJkc
This video shows that water must have a electrical field around it just like a electret would in order to even get sparks.

If you want more proof heres a experiment you can do at home with supplies you probably have. Get a plastic cup and fill it with water, place two piece of aluminum foil in the water not touching each other(its best to have one piece of aluminum folded many times). You should see a voltage around 100mV when a meter is connected to both plates. Now leave the two aluminum foil plates shorted out with wire for a few days and you'll notice after you remove the wire that the cell will charge itself back to life. I find that the more pure the water the better, tap water has minerals that might eat away at the aluminum thus not give the best results but distilled water will help keep the cell alive much longer; so I recommend distilled water for long term testing and tap water for proof of concept.. Video on how to make one is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDusf5sjb2M

To help you better understand these cells think of them as water batteries but instead of using dissimilar metals to make electricity from the galvanic reaction I use similar metals to purely tap the electricity form the water. Since I'm using similar metals the cells should last for a long time because there is nothing to corrode them. Also since this process of evaporating the water to make the electrets has been going on for billions of years I should have a quite a big reservoir of free energy from water.

Since humans, plants, and animals are mostly made of water and we have our own electricity. Our own electricity is very close to the electricity you'll see when measuring the voltage on one cell from above experiment. Since water is needed by everything in nature that would make water the very wheel work of nature, thus tapping the electricity in water could have you tapping he very wheel work of nature.

The stuff we drink could have been the free energy all this time and we never considered it. Maybe thats why we need water, it recharges us so that we have electricity for our brain and muscles.

ResinRat2

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

ibpointless2

When it comes to using tap water instead of distilled water i find that minerals and ions in the water really give it the best performance over distilled water. My biggest problem with using tap water was that it evaporated and when it did the minerals would get left behind on the aluminum plates. I find that the minerals would start to eat the aluminum, this was never a problem when the minerals where in the water it just when the water evaporates  the minerals become a problem. Using distilled water solved the problem of the minerals but even distilled water has it problems too, low ion count gives poor power compared to the tap water cells. Its the minerals that really make these batteries sing.

So my biggest problem has been to do with evaporation, and i think i may have solved it. Simply covering the cup keeps the water in and the plates lasting longer. I also think if i fully fill up the cup so that no air is there and cover it up so that no water can get out should keep the plates perfect. It is true though that anything in water will corrode eventually but prolonging that for many years is my key and thats why i use aluminum for it anti-rust properties. Also i could start using colored cups to keep light and heat out so to keep in the water. I believe that i can make a battery that will run on purely water due to it's electret effect it shows.

Magluvin

Hey IB
Was wondering, you said that one of the plates has many folds, does that mean that the folded plate stretched out is longer than the other plate?  The reason I ask was the how there was a polarity??  But if one plate truly has more surface area in the water, then that may be why. ;]  Ive seen electrets home made with wax and charged while heated and when cooled they always seem to regrow the charge when discharged, and fairly large charges. I wonder if you had just similar plates and very clean water, if it would hold a charge.  Someone emailed me an article on this concept.
I have to find that.

Mags

infringer

Oddly I just got done watching a tesla video and I see this statement as a first post kinda odd to me that I chose to visit this site and the first post I see mentions part of his great statement once man truly understands what electricity is he will then begin to connect his machines to the very wheel work of nature.

Good observation I am sure there is an energy release when water changes forms weather freezing to melting to evaporation ...

Your body needs electrolytes ;)
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-