Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexandre

Dear Rosemary,

I am an EE student from Brazil and I am following your last experiments. Thank you for your hard work and openess.

In answer to your last post, I would say yes, what I am seeing here is definitely a good thing. And that is people challenging boundaries.

I have also seen here good suggestions to enhance the experiment, to shed more light into what´s happening. With all respect, in my view the experiment is VERY important, it´s what is tangible for me. And I am very interested in the results.

Technically speaking now, if you allow me, I think these suggestions were good and I see no reason not to try them (experiment): much lower AH batteries, many parallel circuits, low pass filtering before DVM as a DC average measurement.

I think an important issue that has been pointed, is that you are mesuring voltage across the current sensing resistor, and considering it pure R, when in reality that element is RL.

With all respect, these suggestions can do no harm to our understanding of what´s happening, quite the contrary in my opinion.

Thank you again and god bless,
Alexandre

(Removed the suggestion about bypass capacitors, because it could make the circuit more stable, which is not desirable? And, could it be that the HF going through the lead-acid batteries is required for COP>1? In any case, I´m not satisfied and that is the reason for my posting, I hope it is constructive.)

alexandre

Dear Rosemary,
I would like to add this:
I really want this effect to be real extra energy, and I do hope that you succeed in all of this!
God bless  :)
Alexandre

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: chrisC on March 19, 2011, 12:39:31 PM
This is good overview reading for starters:

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/292991-overview

It will put everything in perspective.

cheers
chrisC

Hello ChrisC.  If I am delusional I share that delusion with more than 86 others related to the witness or involvement of previous tests and to more than 30 who have been witness to or involved in these latest tests.  I also share that delusion with those at the demonstration.  And the most remarkable of all is that our video camera and our oscilloscopes are equally delusional.  Clearly this is delusion on a remarkable scale.  Unless, of course, all of us - including the camera and those DSO's - are somehow infected with a kind of contagious delusion.  I believe that is widely assumed to be the explanation for that magical Indian Rope Trick.  But our particular delusion trumps that.  They've never managed to film that trick in operation.  We have.

There is, of course, another kind of delusion.  That's when a certain kind of pathology kicks in and refuses to evaluate the evidence to hand.  That's usually associated with a kind of bigotry and closed mindedness that has absolutely nothing whatsovever to do with scientific research and considerably less with the truth.   It's a Medieval throwback that still, unfortunately, has some genetic links through to those descendants even in our own times.  It's where evolution has not so much moved forward but, in fact - devolved.  Unfortunately, one can cure most delusions.  But this particular state is entirely incurable because those poor afflicted are not aware of their afflication.  More's the pity.  What they need is some reasonable access to fair mindedness, an effective intelligence quotient and at least some rudimentary grasp of logic.  But it's denied them - on just about every level.  So.  It's probably always out of reach. 

Rosemary

edited spelling

Rosemary Ainslie

Thanks for your suggestions alexandre.  Your English is remarkably good. 

We have already been obliged to return the Tektronix DSO and we're to return the LeCroy in the near future.  I cannot therefore do any more tests.  All we will be able to do from here onwards is to put up the occasional demonstration for experts - as required.    But there's nothing to stop anyone else from doing this or any variation as required. 

Kind regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: chrisC on March 19, 2011, 01:36:38 PM
I tip my hat off to you for your tenacity in your 'research' but from what I've read so far, most 'inventors' want to believe what they think they have found that no one else have found so far. I wished it was true but the reality is often misguided knowledge coupled with inaccurate measurements. That said, I do wish you well and maybe you really have discovered something worth pursuing.

I've gone to some considerable lengths to assure you all that THERE IS NOTHING NEW in what we're showing.  What we're doing is showing you an aspect of something really well known and yet its signficance has been entirely overlooked.  How often do I need to say this.  It's all really well known stuff.

Rosemary