Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyfunball

Your technology will need to be able to self sustain to prove it's validity and viability. Refusing to just let it run makes no logical sense if it actually works.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: happyfunball on June 16, 2011, 10:03:51 AM
Your technology will need to be able to self sustain to prove it's validity and viability. Refusing to just let it run makes no logical sense if it actually works.
your comment makes no logical sense. heat pumps are often cop>3-5... do they self sustain or self run? does their failure to do so make them invalid and nonviable? ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

MrMag

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 16, 2011, 09:20:46 AM
No Mr Mag.  I am absolutely NOT interested in convincing you or, indeed, ANY members on the overunity forums.  I only post here because I can depend on those adverse and usually absurd objections and arguments to strengthen our own.  If I write for anyone at all it's for those silent and noncontributing readers. It's like all democracies.  We only ever hear from the noisy minority.   I would have to be delusional indeed to think that there's an ounce of courtesy, loyalty or integrity in the most of the members here - let alone the forum owners.  They, like you, are fickle and self-serving and pretend to authority that is absolutely not yours or theirs to own.  Very few exceptions to this.  Poynty knows NOTHING about power analysis - much less equations.  Stefan knows NOTHING about our circuit that he presumes to comment on.  Both ACTIVELY work against our evidence.  And why?  If, indeed, they want to promote clean green?  Because there's nothing cleaner or greener than the circuit that we've now reported on.

And DO NOT TELL ME TO DO THAT BATTERY TEST UNLESS YOU CAN ALSO TELL ME WHAT THE ADVANTAGES ARE.  Convincing you is certainly of NO advantage to me.  You'll endorse it today and then deny it tomorrow.  THAT'S how the members here work.

Rosemary

I understand where you stand now. You just want to post with no questions or comments from others. It is nice to know that you think that most of us have no integrity, courtesy or loyalty. If you really think this way of us and don't care what we think why do you even bother posting at all?

I guess if you don't know what the advantage of running the battery test is, don't bother.

Why do people who make claims of huge discoveries start to attack people when they are questioned or have recommendations?

And you think that you know more about power measurement then Stefan or Poynt? Who is delusional?

The only recommendation I had was to do a continuous circuit run test to prove that the batteries wouldn't drain down. I thought that it would help you get more people on your side.  But since most of us lack integrity and you don't really care what we think, I won't bother questioning the almighty any further. What a bitch.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: MrMag on June 16, 2011, 12:00:27 PM
I understand where you stand now. You just want to post with no questions or comments from others. It is nice to know that you think that most of us have no integrity, courtesy or loyalty. If you really think this way of us and don't care what we think why do you even bother posting at all?
I've already explained this.

Quote from: MrMag on June 16, 2011, 12:00:27 PM
I guess if you don't know what the advantage of running the battery test is, don't bother.
Not sure where you got that from?  I never said anything about there not being an advantage to running the test.  I only said that I could not AFFORD to run it as required.  I explained this?  Did you even bother to read it?

Quote from: MrMag on June 16, 2011, 12:00:27 PMWhy do people who make claims of huge discoveries start to attack people when they are questioned or have recommendations?
No idea.  As we have NEVER CLAIMED A DISCOVERY let alone a HUGE discovery - then I suppose this question has nothing to do with me.

Quote from: MrMag on June 16, 2011, 12:00:27 PMAnd you think that you know more about power measurement then Stefan or Poynt? Who is delusional?
Who indeed?  I have NO IDEA whether or not Stefan understand power measurements or not.  What I DO know is that he has NO IDEA what's happening on our circuit.  Poynty has NO IDEA on power measurements.  His efforts are absurd.

Quote from: MrMag on June 16, 2011, 12:00:27 PMThe only recommendation I had was to do a continuous circuit run test to prove that the batteries wouldn't drain down. I thought that it would help you get more people on your side.  But since most of us lack integrity and you don't really care what we think, I won't bother questioning the almighty any further. What a bitch.
I explained this.  How often do you need me to spell it out?  To run that test comprehensively and with the correct controls and with the required supervision would cost me of upwards of R10 000.00.  Are you seriously proposing that I run this to satisfy your curiosity?  And am I therefore a bitch - because I decline?  That's tough.  That I claim a certain want of integrity in contributing members such as yourself - is PRECISELY because you see fit to DEMAND whatever evidence you whimsically require - and when I CANNOT comply - you then claim that the  test would FAIL.  That's the level of integrity that I've been obliged to deal with here.  How typical.

Rosemary.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: happyfunball on June 16, 2011, 10:03:51 AM

WHAT A JOKE.  Can you read?  If so then KINDLY READ MY REPLY AND ANSWER IN THE CONTEXT OF THAT REPLY.  Unless you wish to donate the cost of running that test.  Then - by all means.  I'll oblige. 

R

Added
And what's more we will GUARANTEE A SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME.  So?  How deep are your pockets HAPPYFUNBALL?  I'm more than game to do this PROVIDED I do not carry that expense of monitoring.

Changed 'poked' to pockets.  Poked was probably more apt.