Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: happyfunball on June 25, 2011, 11:16:39 PM
Can you state unequivocally at this point that there is no battery drain in the period of time required to boil water? If not, someone is going to have to do that test.

Yes Happy.  I can.  Unequivocally.  There is  NO drop in battery voltage.  And the math trace showed zero wattage from the battery - and the mean average showed a negative product and the heat at 80 degrees C was sustained for a period of not less than 80 MINUTES - and then it was taken to an even higher value of 104 degrees C  over a period of another 8 or thereby minutes.  And then I HAD to stop that test, because the last ten minutes indicated that it was now running at runaway wattage values.  And, frankly, I was getting nervous.  But AT NO STAGE WAS THERE ANY EVIDENCE OF ANY WATTAGE DEPLETED BY THE BATTERY.  EVERYTHING STAYED AT NEGATIVE VALUES.  Therefore UNEQUIVOCALLY NO ENERGY WAS EXPENDED FROM THE SOURCE.

Regards,
Rosemary

MrMag

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 25, 2011, 11:03:46 PM
Dear Wilby,

It is my opinion that you're doing Mags a gross injustice by assuming he is capable of any kind of reasoning.  He, like Cat and even Poynty - still think that I can power up my circuit and let it run for months without supervision.  I've explained that this is not possible.  For some reason the settings 'slip' and and within minutes the temperature on the resistor element reaches dangerous levels.  This 'danger' can be lessened while that element is inserted in water.  But over time, that water will evaporate and under conditions of heat it will evaporate 'at speed'.  Within a brief 2 hours most of that water will have gone.  Then?  What does one do?  Let the 'hot' part of the element melt the plastic container?  And then everything around that element?  But then - OBVIOUSLY - we can insert the element in that much water that it never reaches boiling point.  Which also means that we could also never prove how much heat was being dissipated.  The only way to run the test that Cat, and Poynty DEMAND is that we run it under close supervision.  I'll do this gladly.  Just pay me to make it worth my while.  Because I KNOW that no-one who matters even asks for that test.  And to DEMAND that I run it is PROFOUNDLY UNREASONABLE unless, obviously, there's some promise of recognition for those test results.  And I CERTAINLY don't mean recognition by Mags or Cat. 

Kindest regards Wilby.  Clearly you're tireless.  Me - I'm not so much any more.  This is all getting more than I can manage.

Rosie

Wilby,

Please explain to rosey that she could possibly use the circuit that (I think it was) Poynt showed. Then she would not have to use the external signal generator. Also, she could possibly use oil or glycol instead of water. Please assure her that there are ways that this test could be performed unsupervised. All she would have to do is try to listen to others instead of trying to come off as the all knowing authority.

You can also tell her that possibly the reason "no-one that matters" has asked for this test is that they don't believe in her circuit at all. At least I am, and possibly others are willing to accept her claim if she can prove it through this test. I have never DEMANDED that she do the test, all I have done numerous time is request that she do the test.

MrMag

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 25, 2011, 11:28:30 PM
Yes Happy.  I can.  Unequivocally.  There is  NO drop in battery voltage.  And the math trace showed zero wattage from the battery - and the mean average showed a negative product and the heat at 80 degrees C was sustained for a period of not less than 80 MINUTES - and then it was taken to an even higher value of 104 degrees C  over a period of another 8 or thereby minutes.  And then I HAD to stop that test, because the last ten minutes indicated that it was now running at runaway wattage values.  And, frankly, I was getting nervous.  But AT NO STAGE WAS THERE ANY EVIDENCE OF ANY WATTAGE DEPLETED BY THE BATTERY.  EVERYTHING STAYED AT NEGATIVE VALUES.  Therefore UNEQUIVOCALLY NO ENERGY WAS EXPENDED FROM THE SOURCE.

Regards,
Rosemary

I think this is questionable.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: MrMag on June 25, 2011, 11:50:32 PM
I think this is questionable.
Since you clearly do not have what's needed to 'think with' then your 'thoughts' on this and anything at all - are ENTIRELY irrelevant.
R

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 25, 2011, 11:03:46 PM
Dear Wilby,

It is my opinion that you're doing Mags a gross injustice by assuming he is capable of any kind of reasoning.
you are absolutely correct... evidenced by his reply #1612
Quote from: MrMag on June 25, 2011, 10:54:54 PM
Maybe i'm waiting for your friend rosey to answer mine first.
which is absolutely pathetic. and his third time avoiding my simple, direct questions. i thought from previous conversations he was reasonable. my mistake mr.mag, my mistake...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe