Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on June 26, 2011, 02:43:10 AM
well said rose. i think you are wasting your breath on these two. i know i am... that's why they both just made my ignore list. neither of them have the knowledge to recognize the flaws at the most fundamental levels of 'popular science'. nor do they have the breadth of knowledge to see the paradoxes and contradictions between the various genres of popular science.

good luck. i'm gonna go catch some dinner and fill the icebox with fillets.
;D
And I'm going to do the family thing.  It's Sunday.  The good news is that the sun is shining - for once and that you're still around on these forums Captain.

Kindest as ever,
Rosie

powercat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 26, 2011, 02:26:32 AM
And science - as we ALL KNOW is ONLY PROGRESSED BY REPEATABLE EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE.  We've done that bit to death.
Regards,
Rosemary

Oh no you have not, there have been numerous requests recently and in the past that you completely ignore or argue that it is not requiredand and that you have done more than enough.
Why is it then that all the people on this forum that have ever tried your circuit have failed to match your results.

As for the rest of your post, this forum is not your blog, please interact properly with members here making reasonable requests for new tests.

No one is doubting you can talk the talk but when it comes to walk the walk, we all fall flat on our faces, except you, it all works for you, but nobody else here, and you don't seem to want to do anything to change that, apart from regurgitate your same old arguments  ::)

Expecting any members here to give you any money for doing new tests is ludicrous,
we have all seen the other members here fail, and most of us trust those members capabilities.

If you were to do some new tests like being suggested by Mr Mag amongst others you might change the deadlock situation, after all you're the one seeking recognition, would it help if everyone on this forum started reproducing your circuit so that it did match your results of OU ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

You are the one claiming over unity, yet you expect other people to accept that it works, by belief alone, when most people see the failed attempts they know it's a con or incorrect measuring, this forum has been around long enough to recognise that something is not right.

No doubt if you answer this you will pick on small detail and not address the main point, and you will also repeat what you said before ( this is not your blog) please interact with the reasonable requests made by members here for you to do new tests,

You are really beginning to remind me of Lawrence, he would go on and on and on, about how his technology worked, yet despite repeated requests, he just go's on and on and on, that it worked
Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8825.0

You come across as so sincere with that political way of writing and ducking and diving,that most people are prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt,
the fact still remains that no one here can reproduce your claims, and you are not willing to do anything to change that deadlock, part from use this forum as your soapbox and blog
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

evolvingape

Hello Everyone,

I have just done a partial read of the many many pages that have appeared since I was last involved in this thread. What a surprise to find it is still in the same place it was all that time ago. No progress :(

I also noticed that Rose is claiming that there are no ALTERNATE ENERGY SUPPLY SOURCES, this is false, there are:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10708.0

Gasification Rose... Gasification. There is no longer any excuse for you to promote your unproven technology as the ONLY answer to our energy problems. It appears you have not been paying attention due to your self obsession with self publicity.

Gasification is not a new technology, it is an old technology. It requires no R&D and is a solution NOW. Tried, tested and proven to work.

It can run standard off the shelf Internal Combustion Engines and therefore provide either rotary moment drive or by hooking it to a generator unit, electricity. It is simple and cheap to make.

If your struggling to understand the implications of this then it not only solves the “energy crisis” but also the food, heating and water crisis's too. I covered all this here:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=186038

Ignore the HHO part and substitute in the Gasifier and ICE and you have the ability to use Growbox Technology to grow food, and hot exhaust gases to provide heat and drinking water, along with ample supplies of electricity to live completely off grid and self sufficient.

If you really care about the people struggling to survive in S.Africa and all over the world as you claim to do then you will use your amazing publicity skills to inform them of this stunning development and solution to their problems. It is going to be interesting to see what choice you make.

Best Wishes,

RM :)

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: powercat on June 26, 2011, 08:15:57 AM
Oh no you have not, there have been numerous requests recently and in the past that you completely ignore or argue that it is not required and and that you have done more than enough.
Why is it then that all the people on this forum that have ever tried your circuit have failed to match your results.
Oh yes we have.  We've replicated our own tests PUBLICLY.  We've also got two team members who have independently replicated this as well as variations of that circuit.  AND we've got a HOST of simulations.  And WHO EXACTLY are you referring to when you say 'Why is it then that ALL the people of this forum that have ever tried your circuit have failed to match your results.'? I'm not sure that there were any.  Ever.  Certainly none that have posted here.  What I DO know is that Neptune and a couple of others were going to try.  But they moved over to try and replicate RomeroUK's work.  With good reason. Remember?  It was YOU who actively advised all to stop posting here and GO THERE.  Do try and think back CAT!  It wasn't THAT long ago.  Golly.         

Quote from: powercat on June 26, 2011, 08:15:57 AMAs for the rest of your post, this forum is not your blog, please interact properly with members here making reasonable requests for new tests.
When I get reasonable requests then I will certainly do whatever it is that is asked of me.  Right now I've been ASKED nothing.  I've had you and MaMags DEMAND that I do an entirely absurd test that will cost me in the region of R10 000.00 IF I do what you require.  And that DEMAND was laced with a clumsy, rude and heavy handed challenge that we could ever get our supply batteries to outperform a control.  Since we've ALREADY shown that it outperformed - then that challenge is void and meaningless.  And I'm not inclined to DO YOUR BIDDING unfortunately CAT because I'm not inclined to co-operate under that menace of denial.  Deny to your heart's content.  It means nothing.  Alternatively, do your own tests.  There's nothing to stop you.  I'm constantly AMAZED that you armchair enthusiasts can charge through these forums advocating one thing - denying another - always off the point - never with any ACTUAL knowledge, skill or authority - and DOING NOTHING YOURSELVES.  It's extraordinary.  And not only that but you then DEMAND that we do your BIDDING?  What are we?  Your slaves?  Do you think that your personal endorsements means that much that you can dispense with politeness and just sit back and call for whatever shots you require.  Do you really think that I care for your opinion?  I don't.  I assure you.  There was a time when I would have cared - deeply.  As it is I now know you SO MUCH better.

Quote from: powercat on June 26, 2011, 08:15:57 AMNo one is doubting you can talk the talk but when it comes to walk the walk, we all fall flat on our faces, except you, it all works for you, but nobody else here, and you don't seem to want to do anything to change that, apart from regurgitate your same old arguments  ::)
WHO HAS FALLEN ON THEIR FACE?  NOT YOU.  You've replicated NOTHING.  NOT ANY MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM?  WHO?

Quote from: powercat on June 26, 2011, 08:15:57 AMExpecting any members here to give you any money for doing new tests is ludicrous, we have all seen the other members here fail, and most of us trust those members capabilities.
It is NO MORE LUDICROUS THAN TO DEMAND THAT I DO A TEST THAT WILL END UP COSTING ME R10 000.00.  Is it right that I pick up that tab?  When I KNOW that no-one will pay the slightest heed to any result that we show? 

Quote from: powercat on June 26, 2011, 08:15:57 AMIf you were to do some new tests like being suggested by Mr Mag amongst others you might change the deadlock situation, after all you're the one seeking recognition, would it help if everyone on this forum started reproducing your circuit so that it did match your results of OU ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
You are the one claiming over unity, yet you expect other people to accept that it works, by belief alone, when most people see the failed attempts they know it's a con or incorrect measuring, this forum has been around long enough to recognise that something is not right.
Now we're getting closer to the truth.  What your ACTUAL beef is that there are no replications.   Therefore I must provide more evidence?  Exactly HOW do you expect me to co-operate with that concern?  Just go over your posts and tell me WHERE have you asked anything at all?  I've looked.  I see NOTHING.  What I see is an immature tantrum from a lazy armchair enthusiast insulting me in every way he can - in the absurd hopes of thereby encouraging me to co-operate and show YET MORE EVIDENCE.  All I can say is that I will NOT co-operate under any kind of coercion or duress.  I will not be bullied.  And I will not try and redeem your opinion EVER.  You may think what you like.

Quote from: powercat on June 26, 2011, 08:15:57 AMNo doubt if you answer this you will pick on small detail and not address the main point, and you will also repeat what you said before ( this is not your blog) please interact with the reasonable requests made by members here for you to do new tests,
AGAIN.  WHAT REASONABLE REQUESTS ARE YOU REFERRING TO? 

Quote from: powercat on June 26, 2011, 08:15:57 AMYou are really beginning to remind me of Lawrence, he would go on and on and on, about how his technology worked, yet despite repeated requests, he just go's on and on and on, that it worked
Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8825.0
As I say.  Your opinion related to FuzzyTomCat's work - RomeroUK's work - or anyone's work - is a matter of supreme indifference to me.  I happen to know that you're an insulting bully and that you're incapable of the intellectual rigor required to assess the truth in anything at all.

Quote from: powercat on June 26, 2011, 08:15:57 AMYou come across as so sincere with that political way of writing and ducking and diving,that most people are prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, the fact still remains that no one here can reproduce your claims, and you are not willing to do anything to change that deadlock, part from use this forum as your soapbox and blog
AGAIN.  No member has even TRIED to replicate our circuit.  When they do and then IF THEY FAIL - then this comment may then have some kind of historical merit. 

R