Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 26, 2011, 11:31:58 AM
But spare me the work of advancing anything other than what I know.  I personally think that Lasersaber's work AND Pirate's work are both FAR MORE IMPORTANT than what we're uncovering.

I agree with this statement.

Meanwhile I also KNOW that we have a ready made solution to applying heat.

Are you talking about the batteries catching fire?

doing UNTOLD GOOD to this general drive towards OU. All efforts add weight to the cause that eventually those credibility barriers will just collapse.

That's why I politely asked, not demanded that you do the test. I'm just trying to get you some credibility.

And, as mentioned, my interests are only in the thesis

Yeah, we know, that's the whole problem. You have no credibility and your claims are based solely on your own test results. How serious do you expect professionals will take you with only your information to back up your claim. No replications to match your results and even your own team members have turned against you. There is definitely something wrong here. No wonder you are so ignorant and defensive to people here.

MrMag

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 24, 2011, 05:51:56 PM
Actually Cat it's you who are misleading. Plenty of replications on our previous circuit.  And even from members on this forum.  But you're right that no-one has replicated this circuit - other than on Poynty's sims

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 26, 2011, 10:31:54 AM
Oh yes we have.  We've replicated our own tests PUBLICLY.  We've also got two team members who have independently replicated this as well as variations of that circuit.  AND we've got a HOST of simulations.  And WHO EXACTLY are you referring to when you say 'Why is it then that ALL the people of this forum that have ever tried your circuit have failed to match your results.'? I'm not sure that there were any.  Ever.

No comment required  ::)

Bubba1

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 23, 2011, 07:48:43 PM
...  Joules = 1 watt per second....
No, 1 watt = 1 joule per second.

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 23, 2011, 07:48:43 PM
  So.  Do the math.  4.18 x 900 grams x (82 - 16) 66 degrees C = 248 292 joules per second x 90 minutes of the test period = 22 342 280 joules.
Regards,
Rosemary

Are you sure that you want to say 248,292 joules per second?  248,292 joules per second = 248,292 watts.  That is almost a quarter million watts!  That is ten times what my house electric service can muster at 240 volts X 100 amps = 24,000 watts.  248,292 watts is over 300 horsepower.  Do you think that maybe you need to do the math again?

MrMag

Hahaha, No wonder the voltage doesn't drop in the batteries those are DAMN big batteries!! Maybe rose needs to do that continuous test for 2 years instead of 2 month. Missed that one Bubba.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Bubba1 on June 26, 2011, 09:26:27 PM
No, 1 watt = 1 joule per second.

Are you sure that you want to say 248,292 joules per second?  248,292 joules per second = 248,292 watts.  That is almost a quarter million watts!  That is ten times what my house electric service can muster at 240 volts X 100 amps = 24,000 watts.  248,292 watts is over 300 horsepower.  Do you think that maybe you need to do the math again?

You're absolutely right Bubba.  I've amended the post.  Here it is again.

Romero was NOT prepared to invite every academic he could reach to come and witness a demonstration.  We DO.  He was NOT prepared to invite the news media to witness that self-running device.  We ARE.  He was not even prepared to allow his 'neighbours' to come and look.  We not only DO invite neighbours but now have a whole lot more members on the team - all of whom are REPLICATING. We INVITED Stefan to come and assess the evidence and GUARANTEED that if we could not replicate the results while he was here - or if we did not IN FACT have over unity - then we would REFUND him is ticket.  Stefan declined our offer.  BUT.  Stefan offered to visit Romero to take a look at his device.  For some reason Romero DECLINED that offer.   That's just on the test evidence. I'm absolutely satisfied that no number of personal threats would persist in the light of a wide public demonstration as Romero is suggesting.  In fact, if he can show a motor turning without ANY standard supply - then the ENTIRE WORLD would rally to protect him.

NOW.  Let's look at your second beef.  The main object of this forum is to advance 'replications'.  REALLY?  The lack of restraint and the general parade of ego that goes on here rather discourages those active replicators from ever posting.  All the members on our little team - with the entire exception of me, are professionals.  And not ONE of them would sully or risk their names to public exposure here - PRECISELY because of people like you, TK, Poynty, and on and on and on.  They see how I have been treated.  They know better.

NOW.  Let's look at your 'self-runner' demands.  We have never recharged those batteries - with one exception.  Two caught fire and BOTH were fully recharged.  We've had those batteries since January 2010.  We've been running them since August 2010.  I've now FINALLY checked their rated capacities.  They're 40 ampere hours each.  We've used 6 of them continually since that time.  According to this rating they are each able, theoretically to dissipate 12 volts x 40 amps x 60 seconds x 60 minutes x 1 hour x 6 batteries.  That gives a work potential - a total potential output of 10 368 000 JOULES.

According to what has been carefully established it takes 4.18 Joules to raise 1 gram of water by 1 degree centigrade.  We've taken a little under 900 grams of water to 82 degrees centigrade.  We ran that test for 90 minutes.  Then we upped the frequency and took that water up a further 20 degrees to 104.  We ran that part of the test for 10 minutes.  Ambient was at 16.  Joules = 1 watt per second.  So.  Do the math.  4.18 x 900 grams x (82 - 16) 66 degrees C = 248 292 joules x 90 minutes of the test period = 22 342 280 joules.  Then ADD the last 10 minutes where the water was taken to boil and now you have 4.18 x 900 grams x (104 - 16) 88 degrees C = 331 156 joules per second x 10 minutes = 3 310 560 Joules.  Then add those two values 22 342 280 + 3 310 560 = 25.6 Million Joules.  All 5 batteries maximum potential output - available for work - is 10.3 Million Joules. In that test alone the battery outperformed its watt hour rating.  And that was just one test.  Now.  Over the 10 month period that those batteries have been running at various outputs - which, when added to the output on just this one test - then I think its safe to say that the evidence is conclusive.  Those batteries have outperformed. They are still at OVER 12 volts EACH.  They are all of them still FULLY CHARGED.

amended

I'm actually still not sure that I've not understated this by a factor of 60.  But since 4.18 Joules also relates to watts and watts is a value represented by seconds then this caloric value could be 4.18 joules by 1 degree centigrade by 1 second.  In which case time has been factored in.  I just don't know.  I've therefore erred on the side of caution and simply multiplied that total by the MINUTES that the test ran.  Regarding your own household maximum watt output  at 240 x 100 = 24 000 watts?  Not sure that this is relevant.  I think if you output that amount work over 90 minutes which is the test duration period then you'd actually output  240 x 100 x 60 seconds x 90 minutes = 129 million watts - which is rather more than the rated capacity of our batteries and considerably higher than the energy that we're  referencing in our tests.

Regards,
Rosemary