Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

Quote from: Magluvin on July 01, 2011, 04:35:47 PM
An expensive scope?  I thought all you needed to see was the batteries charging while the circuit was running.
Is that not what you have been asking of Rose?

If you are going to comment, maybe you should go back a bit and see exactly what I asked her and what she said it
would take to do. To just drop by and start making presumptions, shows your understanding of my request.

Rose apologized to you?  Where, here in her last post before my last post??? 

Who said it was in the last post. So again you make comments when you haven't read previous posts. Either you
are too lazy or too incompetent to go back and read the thread

One down Rose.  ;]  Think you can handle the 's and the "not quite human yet" guy?   ;]

Golly rose, you have some solid followers don't you. I was going to stop posting here but this idiot drops by
and tries to start something again.

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi guys,

Can I impose on someone here to ask Glen a simple question? Here it is.  Did he replicate that
circuit widely, and possibly incorrectly, referenced as 'the Ainslie Circuit'? It's a question that can
be answered very simply but confined to two options - 'yes' or 'no'.   

IF ANSWER IS NO - then - the next question is this.  Why is he clinging on for dear life to a
publication in his SCRIBD FILE that claims that he HAS replicated the Ainslie circuit?  The
PRIMARY AUTHOR OF THAT PAPER is Rosemary Ainslie.  His own name is down there as an
experimentalist.  The preamble, introduction and discussions related to that paper unequivocally
state that it is a REPLICATION.  Therefore when he says NO he is lying.

IF THE ANSWER IS YES - then I rest my case.

It's that simple.

Regards,
Rosemary

Modified to FIT THE PAGE.  Glen is trying YET AGAIN to render this thread unreadable.

Rosemary Ainslie

Magsy Hi.

MaNag - as we all know - has a PROBLEM.  'Problem' is here used as a euphemism for what is
politely referred to as being 'intellectually challenged'.  I don't want to come straight out with it
and use the word 'stupid' because that may be construed as being insensitive and unnecessarily
hurtful.  So.  Back to the point.  His 'problem' leaves him in a general state of mental confusion.
He 'misread' your 'nickname' - Magsy - as being roughly approximate to 'Mag' which, as we also
all know is just a single consonant away from his own name 'Nag'.

So when I wrote to you to thank you and when I then also listed your general excellence he chose
to consider that I was flattering him.  I rather encouraged him to try and emulate you and
suggested he 'think what he liked'.  And.  Being subject to those many 'confusions' as a result of
his 'problem' he then decided I must have forgiven him.  I was anxious to let it go - ON
CONDITION THAT HE STOPPED POSTING HERE.  But there it is.  His 'problems' also leave him
with a short attention span.  He's already forgotten his undertakings. 

Which may or may not explain anything at all.  Golly.  This thread really needs some fresh air. 

;D
Rosie.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: powercat on July 01, 2011, 01:32:48 PM
You really are a politician you twist everything that is said, you do anything to distract from the
main point, you have more spin than a washing machine,

The SPIN cycle that you reference is ENTIRELY YOUR OWN.  It's a freewheeling oscillation that
competes with the our own circuit efficiencies.

Quote from: powercat on July 01, 2011, 01:32:48 PM
Can you tell me which person here has reproduced your circuit and achieved excess energy please
show me their post for which ever circuit this one or the previous one, that has been shown on this
forum to produce excess energy,

I  propose you ask this question of Glen.  I also want a straight answer.  AS DO WE ALL

R

Here AGAIN is the question you need to ask.  Then it'll answer your own question and OURS.
Hi guys,

Can I impose on someone here to ask Glen a simple question? Here it is.  Did he replicate that
circuit widely, and possibly incorrectly, referenced as 'the Ainslie Circuit'? It's a question that can
be answered very simply but confined to two options - 'yes' or 'no'.   

IF THE ANSWER IS NO - then - the next question is this.  Why is he clinging on for dear life to a
publication in his SCRIBD FILE that claims that he HAS replicated the Ainslie circuit?  The
PRIMARY AUTHOR OF THAT PAPER is Rosemary Ainslie.  His own name is down there as an
experimentalist.  The preamble, introduction and discussions related to that paper unequivocally
state that it is a REPLICATION.  Therefore when he says NO he is lying.

IF THE ANSWER IS YES - then I rest my case.

It's that simple.

Regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys,

The BLOGSPOT THAT GLEN REFERENCES IS, unfortunately, NO LONGER ACCESSIBLE.  IT WAS PUT
THERE BY MY SON WHO OMITTED TO STATE THE WORDS PATENT APPLICATION.  AND WE
NEITHER OF US HAVE THE PASSWORDS TO ACCESS IT. 

MEANWHILE IF YOU REFERENCE THIS BLOGSPOT - YOU WILL SEE THE REQUIRED AMENDMENTS.

KINDEST REGARDS,
ROSEMARY

http://newlightondarkenergy.blogspot.com/