Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on March 17, 2011, 11:10:57 AM
i have a question. why is that science, with all it's fancy fancy equations and formulas, cannot measure exactly how much energy is in a battery? and let's not be facetious and suggest that load testing and then averaging is exact... ;)

As part of my previous work as an automotive engineer you find yourself running a battery on a car virtually empty when trying to diagnose and if you don't do a jump-start, you often fined after 20 minutes or so that the battery has partially recovered and might well give you one more starting attempt.
Anyway the point I'm trying to make is not to trust batteries, dead ones empty ones or any other type, I think Bill will back me up on this ;)he has lots of experience with dead ones
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Pirate88179

Mark:

I agree with you.  My personal thoughts are, and I may have been the first to suggest this, or not, but I have on other topic areas, is to use caps, or rather, supercaps.  Rose does not want to got this route and I respect that.  This is her deal and she needs to do what she sees fit.

I just like the caps because of what I learned on the earth battery experiments and seeing how the high spikes, that Bedini uses, are instantly converted to usable power in the supercaps.  Also, to me, there is less question of power in/out with caps but, as I said, this is Rose's show, and she should be able to proceed however she wants to.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

evolvingape

Hi,

I was not being facetious and suggesting that load testing was exact. What I was trying to do was formulate an approach that would indicate whether or not there was net drawdown on the battery bank as Mark so rightly pointed out. No assumptions or claims can be made at all until this issue is resolved!

As Rosemary's statements are a mass of contradictions, for example she states that the power supply mass is absolutely required for operation of the anomaly, and yet in the next breath states that she is absolutely indifferent to the power supply used. So... I have been trying to work within the restrictions set by Rosemary to come up with some answers.

Rosemary will not alter her circuit in any conventional way claiming that it will remove the anomaly if she does so. Ok, I get that.

So, I am forced to take an approach that works within the constraints Rosemary has dictated.

The issue of the potential difference of the power available to the circuit and the power consumed by the circuit in use is still outstanding, this is why I have suggested using many individual circuits to actually load the battery bank at a higher rate.

As for the load testing, no its not exact, but if it does show a large discrepancy between starting conditions, and ending conditions then questions will be asked why. If it does not then it may well prove Rosemary's claims of equal charge being returned to the battery.

For example it may indicate that current is actually being consumed by the circuit to produce heat, but will not show up with a single circuit, on a very large power supply.

Load testing is not a perfect answer, but it will tell us far more than a voltage measurement will, and is a step forward given the restrictions placed on possibilities by Rosemary herself.

RM :)

neptune

It is a shame that we have some "mud slinging" on this thread . The subject here is so important that we need to forget our differences . For some reason , I only discovered Rosemary fairly recently , and there is a vast amount of info to catch up on . so I may ask questions that have already been answered . First this business of voltage offset . As I understand it , this means a waveform of square pulses that toggle not between pos and zero but between pos and neg states . Correct [or insult !] me if I am wrong . I understand that the 555 circuit as shown is not normally capable of this . Question . Has this circuit been made to work ONLY when driven by a function generator with voltage offset , or have 555 versions worked .
        Now a bit of a daft idea .At frequencies up to about 100 Hz it would be possible to replace the MOSFET by mechanical switching , using a motor , a cam and car ignition points .A suitable zener diode could be connected across the points . Possibly s a separate capacitor could be used to represent the internal capacitance of the Mosfet . If the device still works , it would be easier to nail down the effect .

poynt99

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on March 17, 2011, 10:17:59 AM
is this gonna be like our sim conversation at energetic? ::) do i really have to play lawyer again... ::)
let me rephrase my question counselor. ;) please explain to the good people how it is that by "placing a 10k or even 1k Ohm resistor at the MOSFET Source in series with a 10u so capacitor will allow for good isolation from the circuit." ideally you could demonstrate this (tk's probe placement video comes to mind, where he shows the trace change) with a circuit similar to rose's circuit... ideally you could show there is no change. then we can discuss the inadequacy of 24 bit scopes...  ;)
Method to determine if the proposed alternative to measuring current has any significant effect on the wave forms and values:

Select a MEAN measurement in the scope for the CSR channel. This is equivalent to determining the average value using the RC/DVM method. Note the measurement in the scope.

Keep the scope probe attached to the CSR, and attach the RC filter and DVM as I outlined. Note the MEAN value the scope is measuring to see if it has changed. Note the CSR wave form to see if it has changed. Note the voltage reading on the DVM and compare with the scope measurement.

PS. If you can find a 24-bit scope, I'd be quite happy to discuss it.  ;)
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209