Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

Its great we are talking technology again instead of flame wars .I apologise for any small part I may have played in this , I usually pride myself on not rising to the bait .And thanks Rosemary for acknowledging that I was the first to suggest biasing the gate with a battery . I know that I walk among giants on here ,so its good to know I can make a small contribution .
           On a more serious note . Given the bias battery , the whole circuit is mega simple . Maybe we should now look at it as a simple radio frequency oscillator [with special effects] .An oscillator has been defined as an amplifier that feeds its own input .To work , an oscillator needs two things . An amplifying device [the mosfet] and a feedback path .We need to fully understand this feedback path/mechanism in order to make the oscillation controllable and reliable . As Rose suggests , the wiring may play a [huge] part in this . Since most RF oscillators are not overunity ,we need to identify what is different here . I think it may be the use of a power mosfet operating at higher voltages than would normally be used in an oscillator .Also looking at the photo of the latest apparatus in Hartiberlins post ,there appears to be only ONE mosfet . Rosemary , can you please confirm this ? A final thought .When the circuit oscillates at 1.5 Mhz you would hear it on a medium wave AM radio .Also , If I was building a RF oscillator for 1.5 Mhz , the coil would have probably 100 turns on a ferrite rod . MUCH more inducatance than Rosemarys heater .As the circuit stands , I would expect it to oscillate at about 100Mhz plus or minus 50% .

Rosemary Ainslie

Sorry all - especially Feynman.  Those waveform downloads defeated me.  One of the team is sorting it out.  Hopefully I'll be able to post it across later tonight.

Neptune and Magluvin - there's nothing to apologise for.  Personally I'm delighted to see some kind of resistance.  I'm intrigued that this technology has been hounded at all.  And it seems that the latest affront is that I DARE to suggest any revision to the status quo.  Hamburger has gone on record as having coached Bill Gates in their formative years.  That was when his nascent genius was rampant.  Golly.  It seems one may not, under any circumstances, confront classical theory unless there's some evidence of this brilliance.  And therein lies the problem.  I have none.  That's the truth.  Very much your Mrs average.  So Neptune - if you're walking with Giants then I'm absolutely not in that party.  I'm only walking a few steps behind you.

It's a wonder that our quantum physicists ever survived their own attack in those early days.  It's some kind of vicarious comfort to know that even Heisenberg was laughed off the stage.  And also a comfort to know that he and Bohr had a hard time of it promoting quantum physics in the early days.  LOL.  Not that I'm in the same class.  My own proposals are WAY more revisionary.   :o

What really raises the smile is that Poynty has assured me that any reference to being an IDIOT SAVANT - has nothing to do with me.  In fact it appears that I'm rather presumptuous in assuming that my IQ could even be classed as IDIOT.  Golly.  I think the next step down is MORON - if I remember my phychology 1 lectures correctly.  It seems that I'm hopelessly dysfunctional as well as delusional.   What can I say?  And when I see how hopeless I am in finding my way around a computer - then I'm actually inclined to agree.

Anyway - onward and upward.  It's all in the public domain.  Not sure that the readership is quite as high as Cat's count - but it's robust.  Which means the news is spreading.  And that's all we care about - at this end of Africa.  Many thanks for the good wishes Cat.  I'm enjoying a rare sense of freedom from attack - but I'm still braced.  It's nowhere near finished yet.

Kindest regards,
Rosie
;D

Pirate88179

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - Here it is.  Thanks to Evan.  Not sure of the order of that upload.  I'll comment when I see if they've got up OK.  I've added some that aren't in the report. 

OK 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th.  All showing zero discharge from the battery and wattage dissipated at plus/minus 6 watts.  Did a whole lot to show that it's not frequency dependent.

5th and 6th - runaway temps - not less than 44 watts.

Channel 1 - shunt
channel 2 - battery
channel 3 - gate
channel 4 - drain

Math trace usually shown on D.

Just noticed that the math trace on those heavy duty numbers - are shown on B - I think.  Just keep in mind that the 'red' is calculated as the instantaneous product of the voltages across the shunt and the battery.

EDITED.

Another edit.  Apparently the video will be ready tomorrow.  I'll attend to Feynman's questions later tonight - else tomorrow after lunch. 

Thanks guys.