Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

Hi Rosemary , I am not surprised that you do not know what FEMF is because it is an expression made up by myself and Magluvin ! It stands for Forward Electromotive Force as opposed to Back EMF . Basically we are arguing that BEMF initially moved forwards ! see posts184 and185 when you get time . It might just be one of the keys to this phenomenon .

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: neptune on March 21, 2011, 11:18:31 AM
Hi Rosemary , I am not surprised that you do not know what FEMF is because it is an expression made up by myself and Magluvin ! It stands for Forward Electromotive Force as opposed to Back EMF . Basically we are arguing that BEMF initially moved forwards ! see posts184 and185 when you get time . It might just be one of the keys to this phenomenon .

Hi Neptune.  I did read your posts.  Just couldn't get my head around it.  I'm a plodder Neptune.  It takes me forever to understand how other people see things.  But I'll give it another go.

Meanwhile - I think we've got nothing more than inductive laws doing what inductive laws do best.  Here are some of my own questions.

* How is it that the circuit does not 'SWITCH OFF' when that gate bridge is opened? 
* If capacitance is also residual charge and this is being somehow delivered by the MOSFETs - then is it reasonable to expect that this capacitance can result in an excess of 60 amps flowing in either direction?
* If this 'spurious' oscillation (as it's termed by Hamburger et al) is, in fact, that well known  - then why is it also not more widely applied?  It's clearly rather exploitable.

That's a start - anyway.

Kindest regards,
Rosie
  :)

Rosemary Ainslie

Harti - this is for you - to show you the voltage at the drain.

Kindest regards,
Rosie

Channel 1 - shunt
Channel 2 - battery
Channel 3 - gate
Channel 4 - drain

fritz

Quote from: evolvingape on March 21, 2011, 10:31:56 AM
So the ability of the battery to both store and deliver its energy is highly dependant on how it is used.

In Rosemary's experiments the batteries have a very low load over a relatively short time. When we combine this with the BEMF pulsing, the batteries are effectively being desulfated and regenerated during use. Now this is an interesting application in itself. Normally the desulfation and regeneration are achieved during recharging, when the battery cannot be used.

So with this in mind, it is reasonable to expect with the low load and regeneration occurring that the batteries are going to perform at the same level for very long lengths of time, certainly longer than Rosemary has ever tested for. This would in effect maintain the battery Voltage at the same value as before the tests, for the duration of the tests. But I still see no evidence that more energy is being returned to the battery than is being consumed.

Battery capacity is as  exact as "best before" statements.
Depending on how you charge them -  you get a charging efficiency of  60% and more.
Depending on how you discharge them you get a broad efficiency range.
An oscilloscope - even a good one - can measure lots of things. If it comes to measure energy - things get complicated.

Last month I build a data logger which is driven by a CR2032 3V Lithium cell. The controller needs 600nA for operation - with a 10uA spike for a fraction of a millisecond.
I downloaded the datasheets from all CR2032 mfgrs.
Somehow they guarantee certain nominal energy for some permanent dc discharge.
My scope gives me a figure of the the integrated energy spike consumed -
But there is no nominal energy rated for that purpose.......

neptune

Hi Rosemary , you asked 3 questions , not specifically of me , but these would be my attempts at answers
1 I assume you mean why is there a path for conventional current between drain and source when the gate is at zero or negative voltage with respect to ground . I am not sure .A couple of things that may or may not be relevant , When fet is switched ON there is a TWO WAY path between drain and source . also do not forget the zener diode .
2 Short answer is no . there must be another energy source .
3 Because to most people , designing circuits is just a job . Grandad said that parasitic oscillations are a nuisance to be AVOIDED at all costs ,and power was cheap back then .If Grandad did not do it , it cant be done .Or so we are told.
5 hope for some other answers.