Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DIY ACID FREE CARBON BATTERIES

Started by Bizzy, February 23, 2011, 11:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizzy

Quote from: b_rads on February 24, 2011, 12:26:01 PM
Under load the conduit battery is putting out 2.54v - below is a sketch of how I have them connected.  Given that - under load you would assume each cell is producing about 0.84v.  I have noticed in the past when connecting multiple cells the voltage does not always add up like you think it would.  I have no explanation for that.
Brad S
Hi Brad
Ok the big question everyone asks me (but I haven't answered yet)... how much amperage are you getting?
Bizzy

b_rads

Quote from: Bizzy on February 24, 2011, 12:50:28 PM
Hi Brad
Ok the big question everyone asks me (but I haven't answered yet)... how much amperage are you getting?
Bizzy
I am ashamed to say that I popped the fuse on my digital multimeter trying to read amperage while powering a motor.  The numbers were bouncing all over the place and then the fuse popped.  Reading from the analog is a challenge for me.  The best I could tell was that the mag/carbon running the solar light was arond 150 to 180ma.  The zinc cells are not as powerful.  They seem to run around 100 to 120ma.  Sorry I can not be more specific - need to go pick up some new fuses or a better multimeter.
Brad S

b_rads

ps - if you put 2AA batteries running those lights at 100ma - 120ma you would expect to get 20 to 24hours running the lights as I have them set up.  I do not believe 2AA would run those lights that long.  If someone could confirm or deny this statement, I would certainly appreciate it.  As I said before, I have already logged over 120 continuous hours and they do not seem to be weakening.  In my book, this is pretty good.

wattsup

@Bizzy

Since I am in water treatment since many years, I am curious of what you would think if using a carbon block filter as the carbon source.

I have my own line which is the worlds most finest at 0.45 micron absolute, twice as better as the KX brand shown below, but I am not asking this for publicity of any sort. I just wanted to have your impression on if it is a good idea to try since these carbon blocks have the best and most homogeneous carbon matrix you could get. Even a low end carbon block would be much better then the carbon power, but I could also be wrong relative to this direct battery effect.

Thanks for sharing your works.

wattsup

b_rads

@Bizzy
Last night I was still scratching my head to try and figure out how tape could be a better separator so I conducted a test, as I told you I would.  In order to be objective I selected a metal I have not tried before (aluminum tube).  Since I had not tried aluminum before, I did not know what to expect.  I saw the voltage increase you are seeing but the amperage way different than I expected.  Using digital and analog meters, I confirmed the readings.  Figuring something wrong (short or something), set up the test again using conduit.  This time I did not see the voltage difference you saw or what I saw in the aluminum, but the amperage verified my first experiment.  Look forward to your findings.
Brad S