Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DIY ACID FREE CARBON BATTERIES

Started by Bizzy, February 23, 2011, 11:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizzy

The following is another cell with the carbon finely ground. Although .08 volts may not seem like a big differance, it is an increase. And the water is still settling into that cell.
When I pooured the water into the granualr cells the water went down easily. However in the case of the fine ground carbon it is taking much longer to filter down. I am hoping by this evening it will be full and I can get better readings.
Bizzy

Bizzy

Good morning
I discovered an error last night. When I was originally setting up the cells my wife came in and I forgot to add water to the last cell which by itself was not producing any power. So as a result my original readings of 5.9 volts was just for 4 cells not five.
Each cell individually produces bewteen 1.49 and 1.52 (not including the new cell with fine carbon instead of granualar) If water would have been added to the 5th cell the power would have been much higher.
Just to prove this I hooked all the cells in a series this morning before work. In this I also included the new cell and I was getting 7.40 volts.
The new cell individual output was already to 1.61 volts. I will have more updates tomorrow.
Bizzy

Bizzy

Good Morning
As promised here are the results of all the cells hooked in series including the cell with finely ground carbon. 7.63 volts.
I know for certain it can go higher with the ground carbon, but there are still other tests that need done and the granular carbon is easier to work with.So I am going to leave the others granular for now
Bizzy

Bizzy

Hi Brad
I wanted to compare your idea of incerting the wire as you do compared with using the copper tube as I do. The following are those results.
In the following picture is a single cell using granular carbon and magnesium as before. I was hoping to use a galvanized tube and thought I had one in my workshop but didn't.
The voltage results were 1.51 volts.
Bizzy

Bizzy

continued...
The following is a picture of a cell using just a single wire in the granualar carbon. Just as the previous picture I used a magnesium rod. The only other differance is I removed the copper tube and used a PVC pipe to contain the carbon and water around the magnesium rod. The resulting voltage is actually 1.08 volts. This photo was taken the previous night.
But  I have to conclude that a larger contact area is needed to maximize voltage.
Bizzy