Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bi-toroid transformer COP up to 39.6

Started by Feynman, February 28, 2011, 02:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Feynman
Good to see you,
Thoughts?Some folks wonder why he hasn't looped this ?
Lots of controversy and confusion on measurement techniques?
He's a cool guy ,has been at this for along time,and I hear certain very credible members here are looking much closer at this.

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Feynman

Hi Chet  . I quit research after losing my job under suspicious circumstances -- which led to loss of my lab.  I put my equipment in storage.

Google also deleted my blog (feynmanslab.blogspot.com) , which was nice of them. 

Anyway, I'm just sort of checking the wind and I was quite impressed with Thane Heins' results.   He probably can't close the loop because the input is so sensitive to stay at PF=0, but to be honest I asked myself the same question.  (Why didn't he close the loop?)

I'm interested if there were any successful replications of Thane's anomalous phenomenon; I saw pictures of tests with non-standard flux return paths in transformers on the other thread.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7833.240

ramset

Sorry about your situation...........
To my knowledge no replications have been shared here,
well let me rephrase that
No one has shown OU Gain or been able to Loop Thanes device.
There is one fellow here that is an EE and mentioned in passing [on another thread]the other day that he is spending a great deal of time researching Thanes device.....

I will Pm him[tonight] for you and see if he can discuss his work.

You have been missed .......................
Things are going on ,have a look around
Gotta get back to work[self employed these days]
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma