Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electromagnetic Waves and YOU

Started by MasterPlaster, March 01, 2011, 05:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

Bob Smith

Hey Master,
Great post. I'll bookmark it as one of my favourites. The presentation is quite dry, but very informative, showing us the way we need to go. Here's another good site:
http://www.magdahavas.com/
Dr. Magda Havas is a world authority in the health effects of electromagnetic radiation. There are some good studies on her site.

Your topic is very timely. School boards are the latest to get on the wireless bandwagon. Kids everywhere are being increasingly subjected to em radiation/electrosmog in their schools. Little wireless home units are being passed over in favour of stronger industrial setups that can penetrate concrete walls of schools.  Board personnel and tech people don't believe there's a problem, or say there' need for further study.  Watch how the cases of ADD and ADHD climb, not to mention student illness and teacher absenteeism.

Many of our hospitals (where people with compromised immune systems are supposed to go to get well) are putting in these robust systems as well.  In terms of our schools, this is not good news for our kids, and the sad thing is their parents haven't a clue that it's happening or that it's harmful. The saturation of society with cell and data transmission towers, the introduction of cell phones and handheld wireless devices from younger and younger ages will all bear their unfortunate fruit in due time.
Thanks again for the post.
Bob

MasterPlaster

Bob,
Thank you for the link.  I know most people skip through this kind of material because the danger can not been perceived until too late.

Every one should take a look at  http://www.magdahavas.com

and don't miss:

http://www.magdahavas.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/BIOLOGICAL_EFFECTS_OF_ELECTROMAGNETIC_RADIATION-RADIOWAVES_AND_MICROWAVES-EURASIAN_COMMUNIST_COUNTRIES.pdf

I myself am unexplicably suffering from high blood pressure and the doctor just gives you the pill and blames the age but for 50 years I was told I had a low blood pressure!