Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joerg Raimund Hempel and his Ionic Magnetic Power IMP CAP Charging

Started by hartiberlin, March 03, 2011, 08:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

@wattsup: yes I am absolutely sure. I think he choose the extremely thin wire on purpose. I understand what you say and it's perfectly reasonable. However you might missed the parts of the video where he actually confirmed what you say:

The inventor confirms multiple times that the 0.2 mm would already have been burned/killed when charging up the capacitor. But it didn't happen and the inventor claims that the wire didn't even get warm. He has found that a kind of energy is transported which is "cold" or which doesn't produce Joule's heat, contrary to electric current we are used to.
He says the "information of charge separation" is transported. This information cannot be measured with an amperemeter. As soon as the capacitor is charged by that "signal" (he explicitely doesn't call it current) we can use the charged capacitor as usual.

That said, I agree that he should provide another video, because this video is not sufficient.

hartiberlin

Hi,
Today I had a phone call from a member of the IMP company.

Mr. Hempel will contact me in the next few days  and
he is currently working on the new video.

So please be patient.

Thank you.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

wattsup

@stefan

Thanks for that very good news. I hope you understand that when he puts out his next video, we will be looking now even closer to make sure the demo is up to par with what all would consider a valid demonstration, of course, within the logical limitations of what can be proven via a video.

The video should show the following.

1) Capacitance reading of the big capacitor.
2) Lift the capacitor and show us underneath has not been tampered with.
3) Non-shorted voltage of his feed batteries.
4) Show the on/off switch is actually switching on and off. Use a small light bulb or led or the volt meter.
5) Show the difference between charging the load capacitor with only the battery and charging the capacitor with the battery via his battery/magnet device.

If his device is in fact genuine, then it is in their total interest to make their next video completely transparent with no funny tricks otherwise they will be noticed. If he can do this, then it will be a good day for all.

I do have great hopes for his device because of one major observation and it is this.

If the inventor knew the device had batteries that could have supported charging in the demo with an intelligent capacitor hidden inside that 1 farad jumbo jet, and, if his removable magbat was just a toy distraction, then why go to the trouble of having the contact point #2 on the blue tape side of the magbat? The only answer I have for this is that his device does work, but not to the visual impacting level he wants to actually make people get really interested in his device. So he embellished the capacitor charging ability in his last video, but such attempts will always leave traces of inconsistency that will eventually be detected.

He just has to be open about it and not play games. If the real effect is very slight, then show it as it is and do not try to make it seem like something it is not. We would rather see 1 watt of OU then 1 megawatt of tricks.

wattsup

hartiberlin

Mr. Hempel has called me today.

He has offered me to bring my own large capacitor
and invited me to personally  look at his setup.

He also said that important things have been omitted from the patent
so it's not as easy to rebuild it, and that now already
only capacitors work as the energy source, so one does not necessarily
need to have lithium batteries as the source.

Since he is supported by a the company financially, he can not, unfortunately,
give it out as OpenSource .

But if  something serious would happen to him he has made ​​sure
that everything would be widespread.

He is now in the process to finish  the new video.

The case he told me seems really to be and
to work like this, that only the information is transferred, that the
capacitor needs to be recharged.
Therefore you need to invest  very little source energy.

So let´s just wait to see the new video,
where he will address a few questions that were asked also
here in the forums.

After this I will call him again and try to fix a visiting date.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

gauschor

Thanks for this new information, although I must admit this is a heavy bummer (but in some way expected) :(

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 11, 2011, 05:22:36 PM
He also said that important things have been omitted from the patent so it's not as easy to rebuild it