Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY AC GENERATOR ?

Started by e2matrix, March 10, 2011, 06:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

This is where I'm measuring I and V. Voltage is w/ 10V offset while current is on the order of kiloamps. Do you measure the same thing?

teslaalset

Quote from: Omnibus on March 19, 2011, 10:52:25 AM
It isn't clear at all what's going on. Now, there should be some initial input and then it should be taken away. How's that accomplished in the sim? Then, I'm getting some huge amp values. Why? Also, 1/50Hz should give 0.02s as one period, not 0.01s, or I'm missing something.

Ok, you may have missed something.
The start situation is a charged capacitor (the left one).
This one is charged to +12V in the initial phase.
Then simulation starts and capacitor charge starts the oscillation.

In my simulation, I monitor the voltage across the resistor of 9KOhm

Omnibus

Quote from: teslaalset on March 19, 2011, 11:31:47 AM
Ok, you may have missed something.
The start situation is a charged capacitor (the left one).
This one is charged to +12V in the initial phase.
Then simulation starts and capacitor charge starts the oscillation.

OK, that's good but when placing 12V next to the cap doesn't the program take it that it remains 12V throughout and there's no discharge? Shouldn't this 12V be just at the first moment and then see what happens. Something like that. I thought there should be some bouncing back and forth between the caps. That's regarding the principle of operation of the sim itself. Also, I'm still unclear about the measured parameters. Current is excruciatingly high, for instance.

Omnibus

The greatest problem is the value of the parameters. Obviously the probram takes these 12V to be the initial condition and then the discharge goes along its natural way. So, that part may be considered settled. However, why is this enormous current popping up? This is the first thing I'd like to understand now.

Omnibus

@teslaalset,

Take a look at this graph. Damping of I and V signals is evident and is as expected due to losses (non-physical values of the current notwithstanding). One would say that precludes any hope for this device being OU, at least self-sustaining OU (unless someone who wants to hold us hostage insists he knows some secret set of parameters that sustain the signal; we won't fall in such trap, though). One lase hope for this device to be OU if it can be shown that the initial energy needed to charge the cap to 12V is less than the energy dissipated across the resistor till the signals die.