Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japan Disaster and The affects of the Suns pole reversal.

Started by Blvir, March 12, 2011, 12:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are going to do about it?

USE Your devices in Public.
3 (37.5%)
Teach your community about FREE ENERGY!
4 (50%)
Have documentary showings in your community.
2 (25%)
Educate your neighbors about the truth.
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: March 22, 2011, 01:17:35 PM

SchubertReijiMaigo

QuoteThey offer their license for large power units(Thermal Power System) and their "CIHT Hydrogen Fuel Cell" (home power or for car) The CIHT Hydrogen Fuel Cell is self contained, but they will charge you per KwH, hence you dont really own the unit and just lease it and pay lke fossil fuels (but cheaper). Here is a direct link to their licensing
http://www.blacklightpower.com/business.shtml

This is a curious kind of facturation, I don't understand here, why you pay per KWH if you produce "Free energy" maybe a monthly subscription or lease is better, but why a consumption fees !?  ???

If I sell power this is not better to, for example to sell like internet provider unlimited consumption but a montly fees for maintenance and ROI...

The goal of FE is to not pay consumption anymore but rather a fixed monthly price for using the technoloy or the network, no ?

ashtweth_nihilisti

Hi Schubert/ALL

Yes my friend they perpetuate the false need for more energy cartels, free energy can only be given by a free mind, at least they have the capacity to get us off nuclear and fossil fuels, so i guess we have better chance of restoring our eco immune systems this way, but i am with you my friend, dont worry the open source movement is on their tail. Its a life for us to find the open source systems not money, we dont stop till job is done. ;)
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Pirate88179 on March 14, 2011, 02:44:59 PM
I am afraid that Bolt is not far off the mark. (Read Reply #10) I have read everything he has posted from other sources and they concur.  One nuke plant melting down is one thing but they have 6 that may not make it.  I pray to God to help those poor folks over there...no one deserves this type of devastation.

Bill
Yes, this is potentially some bad sh!t.  My Dad was an engineer, so I know something about how atomic reactors basically work.  It's getting out of control.
Thusly:

More and more Japanese territory is being announced off-limits to growing food.  Many people in Japan could go hungry if something isn't done about those reactors.

I live in San Francisco and I know the radiation is coming, eventually.  The whole West Coast does.

American manufacturing and retail is starting to feel the effects of poor Japanese production output cutbacks.

No.  End.  In.  Sight.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Doctor No

It is even more tragic for Nippon, they have not enough coal to burn bodies. In time of Adolf it was unthinkable!

Bob Smith

Can we put our heads together to identify ways to reverse the radiation? Prof. John Searle's Searle Effect Generator produces negative ions which reportedly neutralize nuclear radiation.  I won't put a link to Searle's SEG, because there are so many.

There's also Pier Luigi Ighina's device that purports to neutralize radiation - looks simple enough to build.  See:
http://www.rexresearch.com/ighina/ighina.htm

As the leak from the MOX reactor No. 3 continues to pour its very deadly contaminants into the air, the Northern Hemisphere will also suffer consequences. It's time we all worked together to find ways to reverse its effects locally. You can be sure the powers that be at the very highest levels have this technology. WE can develop it too and use it to preserve life for all of us.
FWIW
Bob

FWIW
Bob