Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japan Disaster and The affects of the Suns pole reversal.

Started by Blvir, March 12, 2011, 12:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are going to do about it?

USE Your devices in Public.
3 (37.5%)
Teach your community about FREE ENERGY!
4 (50%)
Have documentary showings in your community.
2 (25%)
Educate your neighbors about the truth.
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: March 22, 2011, 01:17:35 PM

SchubertReijiMaigo

QuoteCan we put our heads together to identify ways to reverse the radiation? Prof. John Searle's Searle Effect Generator produces negative ions which reportedly neutralize nuclear radiation.

Yes, "brown gaz" have similar effect...

I fear now for inhabitant of Tokyo, this huge city with over 35 millions peoples...
It seems the tape water is not potable anymore, she is contaminated at over  200 Becquerels/kilo while the recommended level is 100 Bcq/Kilo...

Here in France, and more extensively in Europe, we control every Japanese food importation for safety reason...
The situation is worsening day after day...

raburgeson

OK, I'll go on a rant and you will understand. This was unnecessary, it's all money driven. I worked to prove Thermite can work as well as radiant rod for producing heat to generate power. 5 years ago at least and with very crude equipment I posted positive results on the old site. Since then spent nuclear rods have been piling up to become the problem of generations to come. Why was the information ignored? I'll tell you why. A stick of thermite can be carried in your bare hands. Anyone can light a stick of thermite. It is cheap to make and no control can be made on it. The production cost is cheap for the fuel and the price of electric would go down, the rich wouldn't get richer. That is why no one picked up the torch and ran with it. Maybe now that Germany is upset they will look into it.

A containment system is still necessary, the fuel is going to produce as much power as a nuclear plant will. This is not a joking matter. The pressures generated will be extreme. Hydrogen bubbles can be as much of a problem as they are in a nuclear plant. The upside is no rads.

Pirate88179

Quote from: raburgeson on March 29, 2011, 03:07:31 PM
OK, I'll go on a rant and you will understand. This was unnecessary, it's all money driven. I worked to prove Thermite can work as well as radiant rod for producing heat to generate power. 5 years ago at least and with very crude equipment I posted positive results on the old site. Since then spent nuclear rods have been piling up to become the problem of generations to come. Why was the information ignored? I'll tell you why. A stick of thermite can be carried in your bare hands. Anyone can light a stick of thermite. It is cheap to make and no control can be made on it. The production cost is cheap for the fuel and the price of electric would go down, the rich wouldn't get richer. That is why no one picked up the torch and ran with it. Maybe now that Germany is upset they will look into it.

A containment system is still necessary, the fuel is going to produce as much power as a nuclear plant will. This is not a joking matter. The pressures generated will be extreme. Hydrogen bubbles can be as much of a problem as they are in a nuclear plant. The upside is no rads.

That is an interesting idea except that you would need tons and tons and tons of it to do the equivalent amount of work in heat production.  Of course, you are correct, the materials involved are plentiful on the planet and therefore cheap.  I have played with thermite and it is amazing stuff for sure.

The whole nuclear waste complaints are blown out of proportion.  Did you know that all of the spent fuel in the entire world since reactors were first used would fit into a school gym?  Don't get me wrong, that is still a problem due to the half-life of the material, but the news makes it sound like we have mountains of the stuff which simply is not correct.

Why is the US not allowing the production of the newest style nuke plant that has virtually no waste?  This I do not understand at all...it is a great technology as far as the waste production is concerned.

Since you have studied thermite for nuke replacement applications let me ask you if it would be feasible on a smaller scale, like say for a home?  Man, you could have hot water in a few seconds!!!  Also a small steam plant to generate electricity too.  Would the containment problems make it not cost-effective on a smaller scale?

PS  I am no real fan of nukes, do not get me wrong.  I was not too far away when 3 mile island went up.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

iflewmyown

@ raburgeson
Hello, can you give me a link to your thermite info?
Thanks Garry

Pirate88179

@ raburgeson:

The more I thought about your idea of the thermite, the more I think it is a brilliant idea.  Plutonium is more efficient, however, look at all of the energy it takes to not only mine it, but then to use centrifuges to refine it to a usable state.  Not so with the thermite.  Dig it up, mix it up and you are good to go.

Anyway, I just wanted to post how elegant this alternative might be and to commend you on your thinking.  Nice work.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen