Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal Force Overunity

Started by Overunityguide, March 13, 2011, 04:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overunityguide

Hi all,

I would like to show you my results on my Centrifugal Force Overunity experiments in a real physics simulation environment.
One of my best results shows a overunity ratio (or Coefficient of performance) of 1 to 40

You can find my youtube videos on my brand new site: http://www.overunityguide.com
And you can download the simulation files which I have used to create these videos for this site, so that you can try to reproduce the same effects on your own pc.

I hope that you all will find my experiments and my results just as interesting as I do.

Have Phun with it. And with Kind Regards, JdR [the Netherlands]

synchro1

Do you believe a self runner might be constructed this way?

Overunityguide

Hello synchro1,

In my opinion, any system with a COP (Coefficient of performance) ratio > then 3 can be a self-running system.
One of my simulation files is showing a COP of 40. So I do think that this type of system can be made self running.
But it is in the beginning phase, so only a simulation for now, but my little Lego experiment about Forces Acting Upon Gears, which video can also be found on my site, shows that different forces can be separated, and that they don't influence each other.

with Kind Regards, JdR

Cherryman

Hi JdR,

I Think you are on to something!
I can see several ways of harnessing work from it already!
maybe magnets at the place of the blocks and a ring of coils around it

I Think its great! 

Ben je al iets aan het bouwen?  ;)

Overunityguide

Hi Cherryman,

The motors working at the rim of the flywheel, can be seen as generators, this because they cannot overcome the centrifugal force.
So to get power back out from this type of systems, the only thing you have to do is turning around two or more generators at the rim which are connected to the fixed center gear. Just as you can see in my videos.

And no, I am not building it at the moment, but I am planning to in the near future...
And in Dutch: (Nee ik ben er nog geen een aan het bouwen, maar ben dat in de nabije toekomst wel van plan...)

Kind Regards, JdR