Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this free energy?

Started by viny, March 17, 2011, 09:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viny

Hi everyone: I made a replica of this device shown in the next youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Efvq65RVTo, and I tell you that it really works. As I’m just an electronic hobbyist, I´d like to know for certainty if this is really ¨free energy ¨or just a robbery of electricity from the grid.

e2matrix

You'll need to be pulling a lot of amps from something continuously to get much power at all for a small light bulb even.  I saw the same vid a while back and asked here also.  I forget the explanation but it really is not quite what the vid makes it out to be and IMO not a viable source of free energy. 

What was your use for this and what kind of results did you get? 

viny

You'll need to be pulling a lot of amps from something continuously to get much power at all for a small light bulb even.  I saw the same vid a while back and asked here also.  I forget the explanation but it really is not quite what the vid makes it out to be and IMO not a viable source of free energy. 

What was your use for this and what kind of results did you get? 

[/quote]Yea , you’re right when you say ¨…pulling a lot of amps from something continuously to get much power at all for a small light bulb...¨, but, hey ... savings are savings…, and if you set up some transformers in parallel you might get some extra amps for your use. Actually what still running around my mind is if those amps really ¨free¨ or come from the grid.

Splice

There is no free energy here, the current transformer is a source of resistance when there is a complete circuit (the light bulb being on) so the amps go down on the meter. The more resistance you have the more the amps drop. Remember Amps=Voltage/Resistance

The more CTs you stack up the more voltage you get from the CTs but the more resistance you add to the main line eventually you wont have the current to power anything. its kinda like putting a lot of water wheels in a canal, eventually the water will back up and you will get no useful work from it.

The lower the resistance is inside a device, the more amps said device pulls,  and so more current is flowing through it allowing more to be pulled off for use by the CTs, its kind of like opening the flood gate wider on the canal.

CTs are primary used for power metering and powering small electronic devices like the control circuits in solid state trip units on circuit breakers. Long wires introduce resistance, your going to get the best efficiency by plugging in your second light to an outlet, not by running it off some convoluted transformer system with a bunch of extra wire. 

viny

Thankyou Splice

Quote from: Splice on March 19, 2011, 04:37:52 AM
There is no free energy here, the current transformer is a source of resistance when there is a complete circuit (the light bulb being on) so the amps go down on the meter. The more resistance you have the more the amps drop. Remember Amps=Voltage/Resistance

The more CTs you stack up the more voltage you get from the CTs but the more resistance you add to the main line eventually you wont have the current to power anything. its kinda like putting a lot of water wheels in a canal, eventually the water will back up and you will get no useful work from it.

The lower the resistance is inside a device, the more amps said device pulls,  and so more current is flowing through it allowing more to be pulled off for use by the CTs, its kind of like opening the flood gate wider on the canal.

CTs are primary used for power metering and powering small electronic devices like the control circuits in solid state trip units on circuit breakers. Long wires introduce resistance, your going to get the best efficiency by plugging in your second light to an outlet, not by running it off some convoluted transformer system with a bunch of extra wire.