Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anton Glotov's Gravity Wheel

Started by Omnibus, February 04, 2011, 12:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 07, 2011, 11:35:17 AM
Groan.

Draw the thing out on a piece of paper and then do a moment-arm analysis. You will see that the wheel is actually always IN BALANCE. Gravity cannot be doing anything here. The device is likely powered by air flow in the environment, and it doesn't take much of that. There is considerable "flywheel effect", that is, energy is stored in the rotational inertia of the device, so standing in front of the airflow for a few moments won't hurt much. Plus, considering the design of the device, the air could be hitting it from any direction within the plane of the wheel, and it would turn. Top, bottom, side, it matters not. A ceiling fan could indeed be making it turn.

I can hear plenty of noise in the background that could indeed indicate fans or a vacuum cleaner blowing on the thing. Note that the device is a product of a "design studio"... meaning artists.

Nice puppy dog, though.

Well, you may be right in your speculation about a device such as Glotov's having no ramp. However, the "moment-arm analysis" of a wheel with a ramp (Abeling's, for instance) shows persistent negative torque at every position of the wheel. You may also use WM2D to observe that at every position of the wheel Abeling's wheel persistently violates the lever rule. I've shown that a number of times in this forum. The latest link I gave of an exerpt from Mikhail Dmitriyev's experiment also proves unequivocally violation of CoE. The goal now is to physically make a self-sustaining device. This is a societal requirement and not a requirement of science and its scientific method. Unfortunately, like I said it has been foisted on society to think that only continuous violation of CoE constitutes violation of CoE. Therefore, if violation of CoE is to be adopted by the governing mainstream science (which is the ultimate goal of a sensible OU pursuit because no private money can compare with the money and infrastructure of the mainstream) demonstrating a self-sustaining device is a must.

fishman

What motivates people to make a scam video anyway?

After looking at this a few times, you see at the bottom that the hinging arms are staying straight longer than they should. Those arm should start bending after 180 degrees (six o-clock). It is clear you can see many of the arms staying straight. Some type of air nozzle (or fan) is blowing there.  >:(