Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Gabriel Device, possible COP=8

Started by Feynman, March 22, 2011, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wayne49s

Quote from: Feynman on March 22, 2011, 05:44:33 PM
That's a great idea... have you confirmed that it works?  I'm just wondering out loud, because perhaps there might be something needed in terms resistivity (or lack thereof) in the material?   

Also what do you plan on using as a 'form' so you get a good shaped outer toroid?

Thanks,
Feynman

Actually making the form would be a good part of the work if you're going to do this. I think the simplest is to just to go with the existing tooling that is available as mentioned by Mav.

The exhaust donut might be a good option to try if you have the equipment to make a clean cut.
/Wayne

FatBird

Great posts.  However, I see a wiring mistake.

Take a look at the toaster.  The toaster is NOT in series with the toroid.
The BLUE wire from the toroid not only goes to the toaster, but it also goes directly to the wall outlet.
The way the diagram is drawn, the toaster is NOT in series with the toroid.

Can someone contact the originator to see what he has to say?

Thank you.

twinbeard

That's a great idea... have you confirmed that it works?

Thank you.
We have made cores with this process, yes, but not in this geometrical configuration.  I am planning on doing so tho:)  I will put together a vid of making it, but it may take me a bit of time... I am overloaded at the moment.

I'm just wondering out loud, because perhaps there might be something needed in terms resistivity (or lack thereof) in the material?   

Like I said 1 post back... it is the gradient of permeability between the cores.

Also what do you plan on using as a 'form' so you get a good shaped outer toroid?

Thanks,
Feynman

I had not really thought of that so much... one of those toy donuts people wind rodin coils on perhaps.
Maybe just a straight cylinder, with the wound secondary core immersed, then drill, rout, and grind to shape.

Cheers,
Twinbeard

e2matrix

Yep, I got my last set of 6 Fischer-Price toroid forms from a yard sale for $1.  :)   Common yard sale item as the kids don't use them long.  I think Twinbeard has a good idea here too worth exploring but since the original concept is what works either way is probably well worth exploring. 

Welcome Mavendex!  Glad to see you here.  I really like the concept you have here of a toroid inside a toroid.  I think it is something like this which will eventually make Free energy a reality.  Just a feeling ... 

I started typing a long message here a few minutes ago and lost it when I had to get up for a few minutes - hate it when that happens.  I'm not starting over on it but look forward to following this and trying some things.  I think it will be most important to try this with a power supply of some sort where you don't need to use a toaster or similar to reduce current.  Would it be possible to test your setup with a small AC transformer like a 12 volt AC wall transformer to eliminate the toaster or grill?  If you would be able to still get a power increase to output to some 12 volt bulbs (might need a diode but probably would work without) like car headlights.  That would be very encouraging.  You probably have a very good sense on where you are going with this so I don't want to sidetrack you but I think it may be good to eliminate the toaster part if possible.  Thanks much for choosing to open source as many here have seen all attempts to patent or get investors inevitably seems to fail to get a device out to the public.  It's a lot safer too.

Mavendex

Quote from: twinbeard on March 22, 2011, 06:16:00 PM
Hi,

You must be the inventor.  Nice work, and a pleasure to meet you.  I understand... you are making it totally easy for replication with essentially off the shelf parts, in the interest of exact replication and independent verification.  Very admirable.  You may find some interested parties here, however, for whom the expense or hassle in freight and customs may be burdensome. 

The permeability gradient between the two core materials is the critical factor here.  High permeability on the secondary (inner) core and low permeability on the primary (outer) core.  This is what prevents the flux induced in the secondary from returning to the primary.  The coils need to be tuned properly as well, of course, to reach optimal conditions, but there is a wider tuning band available in your device, I would propose, than in the BiTT, as respects the coils.

My recommendation as to casting is not so tough... some fiberglass or epoxy resin, and some powdered ferrous material.  It may make this project accessible to a wider group of people, and an improvement in terms of magnetic coupling between primary core and secondary windings may be achieved this way as well.

Just my $.02.

Cheers and well done!
Twinbeard

Aye, Im just trying to help everyone get a good result is all plus new ideas is what makes it better and better and better.

with a light weight power source anything is pretty much possible.

Mav