Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Gabriel Device, possible COP=8

Started by Feynman, March 22, 2011, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Light dimmers use an SCR and a few other components usually beside the potentiometer.  It's not just a Rheostat.  Like Fatbird says they are cheap as they are very common and are a neat way to control power for some things.  However I think the output is pulsed DC isn't it Fatbird?  So it may or may not work for this device. 

twinbeard

Quote from: Feynman on March 22, 2011, 09:49:29 PM
@Fatbird

Before publishing it, I send it to David (the inventor) for review.  He said it was correct , here are his exact words:
I will update the diagram tomorrow, since I think you might be right FatBird, that the toaster should be in series with the primary.  We'll look into it.

I would think that its acting as a current limiting resistor.  If so, a beefy rheostat should do the job.  Something like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/LARGE-OHMITE-250-OHM-RHEOSTAT-2-SHAFT-/400117815200

although perhaps a different impedance value.  What is the impedance of the toaster? :)
***edit***

just read your last post, e2matrix.  SCR too?  that should be scalable with the rheostat to the proper voltage and current levels, eh?

Cheers,
Twinbeard

Feynman

The input to the device is 120VAC 60hz, the output from the device is 120VAC 60hz -- just at higher amperage.  From what I understand, the winding ratios are 1:1 so the voltage stays the same. I don't know the phase relationship between the input and output phase, but I assume it's probably standard consistent with a toroidal current transformer, so just look that up until we can get scope traces.

The only thing 'special' from what I can tell so far is we are canceling the back-EMF via Heins method by exploiting a difference in magnetic permeability.  The forward EMF magnetic flux goes into the high-permeability nanoperm core, the back-EMF magnetic flux stays in the outer core.  That statement may be subject to change , but that's how I understand it at the moment.

That said, an SCR seems to be a good idea for controlling input. 

rensseak

ramset

Mav
Quote:
Aye, Im just trying to help everyone get a good result is all plus new ideas is what makes it better and better and better.

with a light weight power source anything is pretty much possible.

Mav
-----------------------------
Mav
The stuff dreams are made of [light weight power ]!
Thanks a million for your efforts here!
Of course Wayne and Feynman also!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma