Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Gabriel Device, possible COP=8

Started by Feynman, March 22, 2011, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonardocunha

Hello, everyone!!
Power Companies CAN CHARGE us for using excessive REACTIVE POWER (resulted from low Power Factor devices).
https://www.npower.com/business/help-and-support/customer-information/reactive-power/
https://www.psoklahoma.com/info/news/ReactivePowerCharge.aspx

Do this mean that Bi-Toroid Transformer (by Thane Heins) and other similar OU devices will INCREASE our electric bill?
Here in Brazil, consuming excessive Reactive Power even represents penalty.
My intention on replicating BiTT (PF = zero) was for reducing my power billing, not opposite.
Reactive Power can not be measured by Wattmeter (kW), but Companies measure it by other way (kVAR).
Is there a way for overcome this? Or do I just misunderstood all those things?

New topic for this discussion:
http://overunity.com/15983/reactive-power-bill/msg459456/#msg459456

MenofFather

Quote from: leonardocunha on August 18, 2015, 06:54:23 PM
Hello, everyone!!
Power Companies CAN CHARGE us for using excessive REACTIVE POWER (resulted from low Power Factor devices).
https://www.npower.com/business/help-and-support/customer-information/reactive-power/
https://www.psoklahoma.com/info/news/ReactivePowerCharge.aspx

Do this mean that Bi-Toroid Transformer (by Thane Heins) and other similar OU devices will INCREASE our electric bill?
Here in Brazil, consuming excessive Reactive Power even represents penalty.
My intention on replicating BiTT (PF = zero) was for reducing my power billing, not opposite.
Reactive Power can not be measured by Wattmeter (kW), but Companies measure it by other way (kVAR).
Is there a way for overcome this? Or do I just misunderstood all those things?

New topic for this discussion:
http://overunity.com/15983/reactive-power-bill/msg459456/#msg459456
If bit toroid divice or other realy have overunity, then you can run it on transistors and make selfrunning. And reactive power can be remowed with capasitors. Capasitors corects shits angle and remove reactive usage of power.

MenofFather

Quote from: Feynman on March 24, 2011, 12:33:39 PM

I don't know about a toaster... but I know this:

When a light bulb starts from cold, it has very low resistance.  It can be as low as 16 Ohms!!  So when it starts up the 'kick' (ala Steven Mark) shoots across the tungsten carrying alot of 'impulse' (voltage, current, and whatever else EMF is -really- comprised of).  Then, as the light bulb starts to heat up , the resistance increases (and thus the current consumption decreases).  I think a 60W light bulb will climb up to the vicinity of 500 Ohms to 2K Ohms after it heats up.

It's possible a toaster has a similar temperature dependent effect, so we'll need to consider this during any sort of modeling or calculations unless the toaster resistance is experimentally derived.  I doubt it's fixed, (I think toaster has temp-dependent resistance), but I don't know for sure.  I'm just basing this on the behavior of light bulbs.

Toster not have same efect like lamp. Toster almost not change resistance. Because it not products light, like lamp and it resistance is always almost same. It works wery close to resistor parameters.
Ok. lamp say can increse resistance 5 times. Toster can increse resistance 2 times.
If toster consuming at 120 volts of it nominal voltage 200 W, that means, that 200\120=1.6666 A. R=U\I=120\1.666=72 omh. So in 0.5 A let say it resistance 30 omh. So toster consumib power is. First U=IxR=0.5x30=15 V/ P =IxR=15x0.5=7.5 W. So primary consuming 120-15=105 V and 0.5 A, that is 52.5 W.

MenofFather

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on March 25, 2011, 01:26:33 PM
Rather than start a new thread, I'll just ask the question:
Can one's electric bill be lowereed by back-feeding the output of a Gabriel Fevice to a wall outlet?  Either the same plug as the tap-off point, or, another plug on the same electrical circuit?
Thusly:
        ------------------------------------
        |                                             |
       \ /                                            /\
    Outlet -----> Current        Gabriel----
                       Limiter-----> Device

My thinking:
The sin wave wall current is always in phase,
and, the COP is supposed to be 8 or more.

Ultimate question, which I've never tried:
Can the hot and neutral leads of a wall plug be connected directly together if the whole power system is in phase?

If so, this should theoretically work?  I have yet to try with full voltage from the wall, but I do have several transformers to step down voltage.

--Lee
Beter run on transistors and made self looop selfrunning. Posible use and invertor and charger to feed invertot, but then may need addd capasitor to primary to corect power factor, because maybe this divice use big reactive power and if not corect power factor, then power may not go to invertor back. Capasitor need chose, then is minimum amps is cunsumed. I guest for Gabriel divice capasitor value can be bettwen 2 and 20 mikrofarads 400 V. And at this stage power factor must be 1 or close to 1 (or 100 precents).

MenofFather

Quote from: SchubertReijiMaigo on October 24, 2011, 08:51:17 AM
Look like some bad news:  :-[ according my red (power curve) Current*Voltage...
Look like my version is not OU anymore... But rather an energy destroyer...  :o :o
Let's me explain,  at the input side PF is nearly 1 and the output is 1, but if you look carefully the two curve look like it need 2.5 time energy   :o :o to power a load, ie for one Watt at secondary you need 2.5 Watts (not VA)...
Question at 1 Yen here: What I have missed here !? It's crazy...  ???
How to turn in OU state !? (Adding turns, because my turn ratio is under one so for any trun ratio above 1 it switch in OU state !? Crazy)
Or the current at secondary is not measurable by conventional meter (Cold or Radiant current) I think I become mad here...

First Graph is INPUT and second OUPUT:
You right. Power factor is near to 1 in this first picture. Now look red sine. Input and output. In input is much more power, than on output.