Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: DiscerningDave on November 29, 2012, 09:00:35 AM
TK did not confuse me.  I am only confused about the following things:

1) Why you think TK confused me.

2) Why anybody would believe your claims, much less invest, based on the "information" you have provided.

(Oh and TK, not that it matters now, but I think you found the wrong church.  You need to search for "Chickasha", not "Chickasaw".)

James

Thank you very much. That is why people ask questions, so that their understanding can be corrected by answers.
I was confused by the proximity of Paul's Valley to Chickasha and the address of the church there, on Chickasaw street.
There are Trinity Baptist SBC churches all over the place around these parts; there is a huge, very rich one in one of the chi-chi neigborhoods nearby me and their Lexi and Benzes and Expeditions clog the road for hours on a Sunday. But it gives them something do do, I guess, before relaxing in front of the TV for the game. You won't find Them sharing Sunday dinner with a random homeless person off the street, or trading shoes with one, though. Soup kitchens and closet-cleanout donations to the church rummage sales are good enough for modern charity. And acts of good work don't save you anyway, nobody comes to the Father except by faith in the Son, so kick back and relax.

http://trinitychickasha.org/

I think I've found the sister city, in India: Chandigarh.
(scroll down for the image of the installed apparatus at an official government building, the premises of the Punjab Energy Development Agency )
http://web.archive.org/web/20070411001005/http://www.pugmarks.com/biz/gsmann/

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 29, 2012, 05:08:56 PM
Thank you very much. That is why people ask questions, so that their understanding can be corrected by answers.
I was confused by the proximity of Paul's Valley to Chickasha and the address of the church there, on Chickasaw street.
There are Trinity Baptist SBC churches all over the place around these parts; there is a huge, very rich one in one of the chi-chi neigborhoods nearby me and their Lexi and Benzes and Expeditions clog the road for hours on a Sunday. But it gives them something do do, I guess, before relaxing in front of the TV for the game. You won't find Them sharing Sunday dinner with a random homeless person off the street, or trading shoes with one, though. Soup kitchens and closet-cleanout donations to the church rummage sales are good enough for modern charity. And acts of good work don't save you anyway, nobody comes to the Father except by faith in the Son, so kick back and relax.

http://trinitychickasha.org/

I think I've found the sister city, in India: Chandigarh.
(scroll down for the image of the installed apparatus at an official government building, the premises of the Punjab Energy Development Agency )
http://web.archive.org/web/20070411001005/http://www.pugmarks.com/biz/gsmann/
Hey TK,
Glad you have free time,
Have you answered these questions yet ?
"this time use two jars of water - and have most of the air in the first jar then let the air flow equalize - Does it matter that the two bodies of water are not connected, what is the common link that controls and causes the effect - Now raise one jar above the other - what happens? lots to learn here."
Still waiting.

Wayne

DaveBrit

Quote from: mrwayne on November 29, 2012, 05:29:44 PM
Hey TK,
Glad you have free time,
Have you answered these questions yet ?
"this time use two jars of water - and have most of the air in the first jar then let the air flow equalize - Does it matter that the two bodies of water are not connected, what is the common link that controls and causes the effect - Now raise one jar above the other - what happens? lots to learn here."
Still waiting.

Wayne

Hey Mr Wayne,
The forum still waits for your "hitting the ball out of the park" demonstration.
Where are you and your group on that demo?
Will this be a private demo, via special invitation only or will you be web casting for all of the world to see?
Such an event should be shared with your fellow mankind.. Don't you agree???

I have been following since May 2012.
Are you any closer to demo'ing a self runner ?
Dave

minnie

Hi mrwayne,
                   you've got to build up a bit of credibility. The P.P. diagram Tinsel focused on was quite stupid as it stood. Even the few
words that accompanied it made no sense. Why include something like that with no explanation?
  Give people facts and they'll be happy. Make unrealistic claims and you just end up looking silly. Show us a 30 watt machine running
for a month and I'll bet you'll have people queuing up to see it, and you for that matter.
  I could give you a whole string of those I've followed over the last ten years and not one of them has shown anything.
One thing that's really in your favour is your resilience, just like your ZED, knock you down and you bounce straight back up.
The world desperately needs clean energy and I know you'll show us the way,
                                                                                                      John.

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 29, 2012, 06:27:58 PM
Hi mrwayne,
                   you've got to build up a bit of credibility. The P.P. diagram Tinsel focused on was quite stupid as it stood. Even the few
words that accompanied it made no sense. Why include something like that with no explanation?
  Give people facts and they'll be happy. Make unrealistic claims and you just end up looking silly. Show us a 30 watt machine running
for a month and I'll bet you'll have people queuing up to see it, and you for that matter.
  I could give you a whole string of those I've followed over the last ten years and not one of them has shown anything.
One thing that's really in your favour is your resilience, just like your ZED, knock you down and you bounce straight back up.
The world desperately needs clean energy and I know you'll show us the way,
                                                                                                      John.
Gee, I never thought of that - should I invite a skeptic out to watch it run?
Should I let him make his own video?
On the power point slide - Can you add any valuable insights, or observation, or is "quite stupid" the extent of it.
Thanks
Wayne