Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrit

:-[  ....and Elvis has left the forum.
For good this time?  8)

Red_Sunset

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 30, 2012, 07:25:06 PM
mrwayne wanted to have his whole account deleted.
Before I do this after having verified it was really him, I would advice saving the important posting.
Regards, Stefan. ( Admin)

Quote from: mrwayne on November 30, 2012, 09:08:28 PM
Thank you Stefan, And To those of you who followed with interest thank you.
Good Night

Wooowh,  peace at last  !! 
This action should have happened ages ago, too much damage to this thread has been done by just one steamroller person.
Looking forward to Christmas with light powered by the Zed/Taz and the serenity of peace on earth.
Good night......

TinselKoala

Damage? All Mister Wayne ever had to do to shut any such "steamroller person" up for good, discredit him and make him so embarrassed that he'd never show his koala fur around here again.... is to show the proof of his claims. But he did not.... because he cannot. You think you are going to enjoy Christmas under the power of a Zed-lighted tree? Think again. Mister Wayne's house is still grid-powered and still will be at Christmas.
If it's not.... I'll apologise in public on You Tube. If it IS-- if Mister Wayne is still not running his own home's electrical needs on a self-powered HDPE system..... then I think somebody will owe ME an apology. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

All "presently existing" pages saved as .html and zipped up in an archive, downloadable at
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d7sdhi1l4112zoi

Complete, unedited and I didn't even redact my IP address.

TinselKoala

But it is fun going back over the old thread before it disappears.

For instance, in the post presently numbered #49, the Mark Dansie video was posted.

In post # 84, Stefan refers to the device as a "Rude Goldberg" device (sic).... I really am still lolling over that one. Incredibly appropriate, looking back from this vantage point.

In post #94, Mark Dansie stated his actual position at that time, clearly after he had made the video:

"I wanted to clarify some things.
I think this is a good exercise for Wayne being reviewed and this is just a taste of what he will have to go through when third party validation takes place. (the money people are a tough crowd) It is however hard to have a sensible argument or a full review when a lot of the information is missing, and while the technology is under development that has to be the way it is.
I have seen the device run in person in what I call manual mode. Over the last few months Wayne and his team have been working to fully automate it and gather data to assist in the new design.
I have not signed off on it and publicly stated this many times until I can see it run non stop for at least two days with no inputs.
However I am optimistic about this being achieved, especially seeing some of the data and discussions with his engineers.
The next hurdle once this is achieved it increasing the power outputs.
I am very happy you all asked the questions and many are valid, but on the other hand its difficult for Wayne to answer with his hands tied behind his back by not being able to disclose too much.
Once I have seen it run for two days non stop I will report back (with Wayne s permission)
Kind Regards to you all
Mark"

Emphasis mine.

minnie

Hi,
   that's one of the best ideas lately, light a Christmas tree. Start with something achievable and show that to the world.
If this is a gravity  machine, 50 watts would be a good place to start, the acceleration of gravity isn't that good so expect
a small output.
                       John.