Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrit

......and just think, this used to be such a peaceful and friendly town to visit.
Now the townfolk are at each other's throats; Name calling, back stabbing and slandering one another.
I guess this is HIGH DRAMA at it's best / worst!!

Can we get back to the matter at hand and learn...
There can be more than one student, but only ONE teacher in this class !!

Carry on Master Wayne... time hurries on and we won't EVER be this young again.......

The competition is hard at work !!

One of my countrymen is claiming;
http://searlmagnetics.com/investing.html

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on November 30, 2012, 01:46:06 PM
That was a fun display TK :)

Thermodynamics, well that has been brought up a few times as a reason why this system can not function, I thought I had a pretty good understanding in this area but I touched base with it again anyway.

So I guess I am missing something about thermodynamics, and the only thing I can come up with is that there must be some part in there that states that the operator of a system can only extract an equivalent value from the system as the operator by themselves is putting into the system.

I would appreciate it if you could point out the section that has this in it, I must be miss-understanding or miss-interpreting that section so if you tell me where that is I will try and go over it better.

Here is the only response to you that is needed:

You have been bought and paid for by Mister Wayne, and the price was two thousand dollars.

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on November 30, 2012, 04:31:18 PM
A simple high level analogy.

A gas powered engine with an electric starter motor attached.
A generator attached to the crankshaft of the gas powered engine.
A battery connected to the generator.
A portable T.V. connected to the battery.
A switch pre-set so that when the battery is down to a low limit it connects the battery to the starter motor and the starter motor starts the gas powered engine, the gas powered engine runs the generator and the generator recharges the battery.
A switch pre-set for the high limit for the battery so that when the battery is at that level the switch turns off the gas powered engine.

So the ZEDs are the gas powered engine, the hydraulic assist rams are the starter motor, the large rams connected to the top of the risers are the generator and the output accumulator is the battery.

If you do not have the T.V. running off of the battery then when the battery is brought up to its high level setting the gas powered engine is turned off and with no drain on the battery the low level switch will not turn the gas powered engine back on because the battery is full.

You can also see with this analogy that the fluid used in the output accumulator is not used inside the ZEDs.

I can see your prevarication and mendacity, that is for sure. You have repeatedly claimed no exhaust no input, but you said right out that the unit had to have its fluid vented overboard or it would stop. And I inferred from that that it would eventually run out of fluid unless resupplied ... and stop.

DO THE MATH on this simple problem, instead of obfuscating with inapplicable analogies. That machine needed to exhaust fluid or it would stop. And it needed at the very least to be resupplied with fluid (at what pressure?) or it would stop. Therefore IT WAS NOT A SELF RUNNER WITHOUT INPUT OR EXHAUST.

How much money have you paid LarryC and RedSunset and Webby and your other shills? This is an unique event, flabbergasting in fact. You wouldn't trust a skeptic who was known to be on the payroll of "Big Oil", would you?  Good grief, none of you lot are trustworthy, because you've had money changing hands in exchange for secret work and secret information.

And you still can't show a selfrunning machine, can you.

Let me ask you this: that Power Point slide show promising to put a 50 kW unit at the church IF you got the investment you were asking for. You didn't put the 50 kW unit in because you DID NOT SUCCEED IN CONVINCING THOSE INVESTORS to buy into your miracle scheme. Right?

And you are complaining about not being able to convince me, a fucking ignorant moron (this is what your paid shill called me; I do not use that sort of language unless extremely provoked, as now). Well, your proposed investors must really REALLY be a stupid lot, because you gave them everything you had, in person, with full explanations, didn't you. Yet they were not convinced, they did not invest in the BIGGEST NEW INVENTION SINCE THE BUCKET. Why not? There can be only one explanation: you didn't convince them because you cannot show proof of your claims.

TinselKoala

Quote from: dgoldman on November 30, 2012, 07:48:51 AM
I think the post below got buried as it waited for moderation.
After the last exchange, I think maybe I will ask one more time:

TK, I really do want to know. It is not just a thought experiment for you.

Thanks,
DG
Lately, it's because I am being attacked and questioned and ...yes.... even lied to.
When I am called a fucking ignorant moron by a PAID SHILL of the claimant who cannot support his claims with facts and data..... what would you have me do? (And one who doesn't know his "to" from his "too", to boot-- calling me a moron. How funny is that.)

This is the most amazing thread I have ever encountered here. It is more amazing to me even than the Mylow saga. Paid shills! Secret Inner Circles! Investors who aren't convinced by the promise of a 50 kW unit installed in three months! Self running machines that keep on STOPPING !!! Overunity devices with batteries and no output other than groaning and clicking, like in Dansie's video! Censorship, removal of posts, altering history!!! A Ten Thousand Dollar Prize, offered only to people in the inner circle with access to more information than we out here have.

Why are you here, dgoldman, for the comedy and pathos of it all? I hope you are enjoying the show. It's better than Wheel of Fortune, for sure. Only thing is, you cannot buy a vowel.

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on November 30, 2012, 05:06:03 PM
Actually, as you can see, I do not need any response from you, I am simply using the ones you have already made.

Two thousand dollars, Webby. That buys a lot of words, a lot of loyalty. You have ZERO credibility. You accepted payment, and now you are supporting the person who paid you.

Here, choke on this, paid shill:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy