Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 23, 2012, 03:33:14 PM
I'm saddened as well.

Instead of simply providing evidence for his extravagant claims, Mister Wayne chooses to follow the exact same course that so many fraudulent claimants have done. He gives partial information and challenges his readers to figure out the rest. (Archer Quinn, Steorn, etc.). He goes through model after model, improving this and that, when he's already claimed to have a working model... but he never shows the actual working model, just talks about the not-yet-working new model. (Quinn, Steorn, etc.) He even shows a model "working", but not long enough or unambiguously enough to prove his claims are true. (Mylow, Quinn, etc. etc.)
He has site visits and visitors come away impressed, but without actually having seen what they came to see. The case of Sterling Allen and the South African Motor-Generator is a classic example of this. All the way around the world! From Utah to South Africa, paid for by the claimants and by Allen's fan club.  And of course Steorn's Kinetica "demo" of nothing, with visitors from the USA, travel paid for by Steorn's investors.

Oh... did I mention? My little engine above has been replicated many, many times by many independent builders, and it has been analyzed mathematically and spreadsheets (and actual patents) exist that will enable anyone skilled in the art to fully understand it, reproduce it, scale it up, whatever.
It even has a name.... not given to it by the Boy Scouts or even me.
I read a few of your posts to see............................no growth yet...............no effort to understand ........
Lots of effort to rant and confuse others.
Yes ......"Sad"....... indeed.
I am waiting.
Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 23, 2012, 04:14:18 PM
Hi,
    I think I'm in for a surprise then, ought to go in to publishing as it looks as if scientific text books are going to have to
be re-written!
  You're going to be possibly the most famous man in the world- keep at it,
                                                                              John.
You don't need to be surprised - all the information needed is here.

I do not think they need rewritten - our system can be completely analyzed with the information available - it is a just a few "absolutes" that will have some clarity.

You have to believe that every possible discovery has already been discovered - if you think text books contain all the answers already.

I don't think so..... just my opinion.

p.s. Its not about fame - its about getting the technology out - that is why I work so hard to share.

it is about being part of a purpose bigger than you and I - that is why so many join us - from around the world.

If you truly think about it - you will understand why I keep trying to get the truth out between all the bashing, conjecture, insults and lies.

One thing for sure - they picked the right guy to fight for the people.
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

minnie

Hi,
  well mrwayne you sure have thrown down the gauntlet now. I'll be writing to Jon Stewart, he's a journalist with the BBC on
their science team and he does a programme on the world service. I'm sure he'll be interested if you're going to be powering
cities,
             John.

minnie

Hi Webby,
                you've just got to be a shill of mrwayne?
[size=78%]                                                                              John.                                                                 [/size]

Magluvin

Quote from: minnie on November 23, 2012, 06:05:07 PM
Hi Webby,
                you've just got to be a shill of mrwayne?
[size=78%]                                                                              John.                                                                 [/size]
And youve just got to be a newbe that has come here to heckle. ;)

Mags