Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Hi guys,
           I've had immense enjoyment from this subject and would like to thank everyone for their input.
I've learned a lot about gravity machines and have now come to this conclusion. I agree that mrwayne's
device works as he claims. I do however have doubts about turning it into a practical machine that I could
keep in my garden.
                             John.

mrwayne

Quote from: roguetechie on November 24, 2012, 06:11:22 AM

Personally I don't think there's any reason to do any more math though and here's why:

As TK and several others have pointed out with a volume of water as small as is in the very crowded ZED tanks at anywhere close to the pressures reported by Wayne Travis himself in the early days of this thread there is quite simply no physical way to move enough fluid over a short enough time to generate anywhere close to even 10 kilowatts. And considering that Wayne doesn't even want to bother building 10 kilowatt systems because he wants to focus on 25 and more kilowatt systems you're talking even more far fetched.

Bottom line is it's just not physically possible to use such a weak force as gravity at such low internal pressures in such small quantities and generate that level of power to spin your hydraulic motor especially when you consider that even if wayne jumped the speed of the machine a hundred fold wouldn't complete more than a couple hundred cycles per minute.
I read the thread the whole way thru also, and I had hoped TK was just being the "Bad cop" - you missed a lot.
TK does not get our system - so instead of trying - he makes up fantasy stories.

My dissapointment with TK - whom I think is normally right - is that he has to be right -and in his attempt to prove he is - when he is not - he has mislead and confused the class - just like you.
Even now - you discount the obvious because of a bogus water flow assertion he made - or the value of gravity with in that volume of water.

You have asserted a common application of volumetric equivalents of lift and volume to our system to make such a conclusion.
Let me be clear - the entire point of the "Travis Effect" discovery - is to show that the potential to use gravity is "not" limited or controlled by volume.

So I admire your long answer - and I ask - did you miss that point - or are you just echoing another false assertion made by your "bad cop".

To be clear: and to repeat what you said you read in the thread:
You only need 1 gallon per minute to @ 1000 psi to produce 747 watts of electricity.
10 gallons - 8 kw
100 gallons 80 kw

I discussed this in the thread - Our 100kw model lifts 240,000 pounds continuously
If you want 1000 psi you need a capture cylinder of 240 si, and if you stroke 12 inches at 6 strokes a minute that is 17280 cubic inches a minute / 231 (conversion to gallons) that's 74 gallons a minute - or 74kw per set.

Of course - as we said in the thread several times - we do not design for Ideal all of our 100kw systems are actually designed for 140kw

We also said in the thread that we are using a crank shaft for the forces and structural integrity of our system.
So I have to say - when you wrote

"After spending the last two months reading this thread from the very beginning I finally feel like I have something worthwhile to add to this thread!"

I have to ask - did you skip some pages.................. you sound just like the man you claim we have abused?

And then you expose your objectivity by calling the ones doing actual testing and builds "followers"....... not very objective.....not very scientific - you take the rants of a few over the physical testing of others..... thats what TK does also........

"if the efficiency jumped to 960%".... in this quote from you -  you switched machines - compare the outcomes and concluded improperly - TK Does that too......

And Here you qoute TK and some of his fantasy members in thier conversation ......

"Bottom line is it's just not physically possible to use such a weak force as gravity at such low internal pressures in such small quantities and generate that level of power to spin your hydraulic motor especially when you consider that even if Wayne jumped the speed of the machine a hundred fold wouldn't complete more than a couple hundred cycles per minute."
So after reading your post - and your conclusion - You did not do your homework - you followed TK down a misguided trail, and you insulted the only people who actually did physical testing - or you are just TK Doing another Fantasy conversation with himself."

TO all - how much surface area do you need to lift 240,000 pounds with 34 psi?

Let me help 7058si, what is the diameter required, 95 inches or 7.9 feet

Do you all recall the design size I posted several times 8 foot Diameter, 10 to 12 feet tall 6 or 8 layers -

The Bogus conclusion posted by the new user -wants you to believe that a low force like gravity can not be used to make power - he is wrong.

And then He concludes that our 960% efficient system - which works so much better than the example I gave - is also as impossible - let me tell you - THEY JUST DON"T GET IT..........

We are on our way - Here is the problem with TK ......he made up trash and forgot he made it up.......he attacks anyone that tries to show thier work - and he ignores any data that conflicts with his predetermined ideas.............

If you keep doing the same thing over and over and expect diffirent results ............. Enough said

He needs to move to an area of his expertise - it is not here.

Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 24, 2012, 07:37:07 AM
It's all about confidence, when I feel confident that the device might work as claimed I will replicate,
Unfortunately the constantly delayed verification team is now looking like it'll never happen,
The three replications that we have seen so far... Two of them show underunity and one of them was not
beyond reasonable doubt,and strangely enough you had awarded that person $2000.
The other thing that could give people confidence is professional verification of the device,
we have waited and waited and excuse after excuse, so basically I have no confidence in you or your device
so at this moment in time I will not be attempting replication,
it is up to you to prove your claim is genuine.

Quote from: markdansie on August 27, 2012, 05:05:15 AM
I still have not seen the two day demo yet , but I never put a time frame on this.
However as with all things as time carries on the confidence level always diminishes.
Power cat -

I never asked for your confidence - I did  say that "I would be surprised if anyone could figure it out by just looking at the surface" -

So you are your own road block - if you don't want to "waste your time" - then stay in the dark ages.....
My concern for your learning the system is directly related to your effort. .....which at this point in time - the extent of your effort was and is to mis-apply quotes.

Since you are so cute to post Mark's one comment out of context ... why don't you hunt down a dozen or so of the ones where Mark has shared - repeatedly?

Makr has said that we  are "the .1 success at over unity - out of the 99.9 percent failures"......that would be enough to give me confidence .. that I might not be wasting my time ..........I do not know what your problem is.

(Should not be hard to find - he has said it over and over)

You have picked sides and ignore the facts - your confidence is limited by you, your ability is displayed by your own actions.

p.s.

When you try to imply something negative from Marks comment on the time lapsed during our development - and you don't post all the positive reports on the technology - such as where he tested our systems twice and stated over a dozen times and has added his continued support for us - and stated his lack of putting pressure on our timelines................

You display your character - for the world.

Do your replication - or quit displaying yourself this way.

Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

minnie

Hi,
   commercial hydro electric plant 10 kw, head required 30 mtrs, flow rate 50 litres/sec.
  Need I say more?
                         John.

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 24, 2012, 08:02:19 AM
Hi guys,
           I've had immense enjoyment from this subject and would like to thank everyone for their input.
I've learned a lot about gravity machines and have now come to this conclusion. I agree that mrwayne's
device works as he claims. I do however have doubts about turning it into a practical machine that I could
keep in my garden.
                             John.
John or TK - we never asked anyone to "believe" ... and we sold our cow.
Blind followers are no more help than your bull.... stop trying to smear those that do their homework - it is ignorant upon ignorant.
Do your homework - stop playing games - and test, verify, repeat, observe, ................... and then believe the facts.
Keep your bull to yourself.
WT