Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 24, 2012, 10:16:45 AM
Hi,
   commercial 10 kw hydraulic drive gen.  ONLY requires 2250 psi @ 22 gpm. Thank you,
                                                                       John.
Wish I lived in fairyland!
Gee - what's the efficiency on your commercial system?
Ours is only 640% - kind of reduces the costs a bit......... but you are not up to speed here yet ........
and now you switch from a hydro dam to a hydraulic driven system............
Look .... you waste your own time......

John or TK - neither of us live in fairy land - just one of us is limited to what they think they know - off the shelf is all you know - I don't believe that.

I am willing to tests and discover new things.

The character attacks on me and those doing testing - it is childish.

You are willing to treat others like trash because we disagree on what is possible????

One of us has worked very hard with international team members to verify and test a new system - which is not commercial yet.

When it is commercially available - you can quote it to the benefit of others.

Till then - you can not defeat that which you can not understand - or are unwilling to..... enough said.
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 24, 2012, 10:33:04 AM
MrWayne
Yes, do your homework before making statements...... is this or is this not your statement.
            "he attacks anyone that tries to show thier work"
I'm sure you would prefer not to come across as being ignorant but when you make statements like that
it is obvious to any members who have been on this forum long enough that you are lying.
It might have escaped your attention but this forum is not only about you and your device,
wake up and try to do research before making statements like that.
Powercat,

I know from your actions you are only here to try to twist my words into a way that makes me a bad guy.....

It is all you have added to this thread - you continue to ignore what does not fit your agenda... and it is clear to see...

You are wasting your own time.

Here is a few things you ignored -

TK blasted and ignored Larry's work -

He blasted and ignored Webbys work -

He blasted and ignored Mikes work -

He blasted and ignored the statements form visitors here to our lab

He blasted and ignored Dales work -

He blasted and ignored Se3d's work -

Does blasted and ignored sound like a contradiction - well let me explain - he blasted the person - but never addressed the facts provided...... agenda..... I think.....

and many more over what - a spelling error, a decimal point, a label in a spread sheet, -

I can overlook a spelling error - I make enough of my own - but to throw away the good data for that reason.....

and then to spend three days writing about how grievous the spelling error was -

You are wasting your own time trying to pin garbage on me for calling a cat for what the cat is ..... a cat.

Power Cat -

Those that wanted to have a learning environment - switched to a professional forum - and great work in being done -

spelling error and all..... enough said.

Wayne Travis
President

powercat

Accusing me of twisting things....why can't you face facts that you often contradict yourself and you break your word,
Here are this month statements from you that don't make sense now why would you call it twisting when they are your
words Not mine I didn't say them you did..........Now would you like to try and clear up the confusion
Do you need Mark to be present for verification or not ?  A simple yes or no would be a good start.

Quote from: mrwayne on November 22, 2012, 04:22:19 AM
Yes,And thank you.Mark is a valuable part of our efforts.In Mark and mine's last conversation -
just prior to his heading off on his honeymoon - He has two other stops to make and then we
both hope we are ready for him to return her to Chickasha Oklahoma again. Will we be ready?

Quote from: mrwayne on November 11, 2012, 04:07:58 PM
Mark is not a member of the "Final Validation team" - so do not make assumptions - Mark has arranged a completly
independant and extremely qualified Validation team.

Quote from: mrwayne on November 6 on his web site
I spoke with Mark this morning regarding time lines, and travel arrangements - we have selected a prevalidation member
to come this weekend if we are ready and Mark happens to be locked into a conference or is traveling. This member will
visit us and then report to Mark, at that point a decision will be made if we need to arrange schedules and add more
data collection, or if Mark can arrange a return.

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

minnie

Hi,
   the efficiency of your device is infinite, nobody has come close!
Why don't you show those commercial guys where they're going wrong?
                                                              John.

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 24, 2012, 11:07:13 AM
Accusing me of twisting things....why can't you face facts that you often contradict yourself and you break your word,
Here are this month statements from you that don't make sense now why would you call it twisting when they are your
words Not mine I didn't say them you did..........Now would you like to try and clear up the confusion
Do you need Mark to be present for verification or not ?  A simple yes or no would be a good start.

Quote from: mrwayne on November 22, 2012, 04:22:19 AM
Yes,And thank you.Mark is a valuable part of our efforts.In Mark and mine's last conversation -
just prior to his heading off on his honeymoon - He has two other stops to make and then we
both hope we are ready for him to return her to Chickasha Oklahoma again. Will we be ready?

Quote from: mrwayne on November 11, 2012, 04:07:58 PM
Mark is not a member of the "Final Validation team" - so do not make assumptions - Mark has arranged a completly
independant and extremely qualified Validation team.

Quote from: mrwayne on November 6 on his web site
I spoke with Mark this morning regarding time lines, and travel arrangements - we have selected a prevalidation member
to come this weekend if we are ready and Mark happens to be locked into a conference or is traveling. This member will
visit us and then report to Mark, at that point a decision will be made if we need to arrange schedules and add more
data collection, or if Mark can arrange a return.
Now - Power cat -
Stay on subject - we just went over changing schedules to meet needs already - .....
What is your point anyway? every statement I made is true for the circumstances at the time.
Now Where are those Quotes from Mark where he says we have the first OU device - How about where he said we would replace wind generation, how about where he clarified that we are good and honest people - with good international support from around the world - ...
Doesn't fit your childish attack on me does it. So will research schedule changes but ignore it Factual information........
Links were posted to his interviews regarding the validity of our system. - But you can find them on You tube.
Now on your continued personal attack ...
You are wasting your time...
Everyone has seen my true colors - honest, hard working, and very patient with people like you.
............ enough said
I am feeling better - I had a bad headache today - back to the lab.
Wayne
Wayne Travis
President