Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Hi mrwayne,
                   this is obviously what's misleading me. On your homepage it clearly states "capture gravity".
                                                                         John.

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 25, 2012, 08:57:07 AM
Hi,
thank you for the apology...what I'm trying to do is get the truth based on facts, so if you're up for a civilised
conversation I would like to try and clear up some confusion, (Marks visit for verification) you have indicated
in the past that mark'did not need to be present as he was not part of the final validation team ?
What is the reason for the continued delays is it due to problems making the device self-run over a long period of time ?

On the question of replications I think it is not surprising that people have their doubts over Webbys replication because
he did receive a sum of money.......and the other two replications have not shown overunity so far.
Do you have any other examples of successful replications that you can show the forum ?  (Ones that are not verbal descriptions)

In the many years I have been on this forum I have seen a lot of claims of overunity and so far none of them have been proven right.
For me personally it comes down to one thing can you make the device self-run ?  Because if it can't then you haven't got free energy.

Now if you are claiming that you have a self-running device you should have it professionally verified and other people should
be able to successfully replicate it.  Unfortunately in the time you have been here none of this has happened convincingly.
I hope you can change this situation and soon as confidence in your claim is very low.
Thank you,
Mark is the "contact" between me and the Validation team - we are all working together to make sure they get to see what they need, and I can provide what they need.
We also wait on a few of our other scientists and engineers to finish some of their private work including data collection from their replications.
They are not the one holding things up - it is me - I have a lot to manage - can you imagine introducing a paradigm shift....
On this forum - In part I failed - I really wished TK would have dug in - you might think I did not respect him - that would be wrong. He could have been a valuable asset and part of the team - I just could not communicate with him.
I do regret that he did not understand the ZED, and that I did not speak the language he wanted..
Mark
To be clear - Mark has done his testing, he has had full access to our entire process and key engineers. Spread sheets and the functioning machines. He speaks for himself and has said so - but like you and I - the longer it takes to get this on the road - the confidence diminishes - even when seeing is believing.
Mark and I both thought the world would be excited by the discovery and jump to help - most respond like - well you have seen it here.
We thought having the most notorious critic of free energy technology - checking us out was what the world needed to see.
Now we do have 20 people from this forum helping - but almost none will post here. Some came from following Mark's confidence in us, and other came due to the Character of mine displayed here - (their words) most all said the ignored at first - buoyancy a tried and failed process.... tried a thousand times is a good clue that something might be ....yet discovered...
So Mark's third visit is to come back and make sure we have what the validation team needs - That it.
regarding the schedule and replacement -
We thought some of our team was further along - and we had moved on to our next design - which is immensely successful - so when Mark started his world tour Wedding, conferences and checking out a couple other technologies - we picked someone else trusted by the Validation team to come just in case we were ready before he returned. That's all that was about.
Now webby - he did not receive his money until after he built his system - I never met him - but I am honored by his efforts.
And he was brave enough to show it here - he also argued with me about very valid points - that other have made - Webby's was just the start.
Most of the validations were and are private - and several traveled - international to being me their results and to join our team - one actually brought me money to help fund things - ..... and one brought patent improvements.
All would be and some were called "shills" on this site - it is just the nature of an unprofessional forum I guess.
Now the best efficiency replications was from Canada - he demonstrated higher efficiency than I could get with a three layer system.......... he posted here - but was attacked as if he was me - you see just like several of the last few hate posters lol - he had a brand new login.
The Canadian had built several so called OU devices - none worked - until he built mine - so imagine his surprise - he has also now built a TAZ, and is working closely with our Sim team.
All of this will be released in due time - our time.
"Self runner" -and "What is the reason for the continued delays is it due to problems making the device self-run over a long period of time ?"
I understand - the first system Mark checked was just an input out put model -which verified our claims - but as I have shared before - his peers asked "can it self run" - as if that would somehow make the first test - more true - so we did that next - self run - and then his peers said - "well can it power something besides itself" - as if that would make the first second and third true -
Which I understand - but we also spent $45k in the process as well as adding data collection to a pointless machine - pointless meaning it was just designed to show input and out put - now we are adding and adding and adding to it - it reached its limit.
We also dealt with new issues with some new parts - one issue alone cost us three months.
Now in conclusion with that machine - the data collection turned out to be invaluable in selecting our current designs.
Do you know what is the next question - that many ask - are you using it to power your house- if you are not using it to power your house then the first three must be false........ it is a never ending circle. I have seen people make the argument - it doesn't work or else he would be powering his house - well one of my commercial models will be - but that comes after the hard work - not in front of it.
In retrospect - If I knew then - what I know today - so much time and money would be saved - but a new frontier is just that new - someone has to plow ahead.
That is why I took the path to educate - regroup and align with good people - Stefan first and then Mark have helped with that immensely.
As I said before - it is due to Stefan's initial help - the reason I spent time here - he forged into the frontier - before I knew of him.
And he wants dibs on the next video..... he never quits....good man.
Now -Every single morning and some Sundays - at 6:45 - I give a member a update on everyone progress to members of the Validation team and some other join to help make some decisions - they are keenly aware of what we are doing and where we are at in the process.
As you have no doubt noticed - I am not an engineer or scientist - I am a confident in my mechanical ability, physical testing and this invention.
I have had hopes that I tested and failed - so I know the difference.
Our Private forum is preparing all the answers you seek.
Thanks again
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 25, 2012, 09:05:46 AM
Hi,
   I graciously concede defeat mrwayne, you've got me beat!
At my house 1 hp is 550 lbs raised a foot, whether by hot air, magnetism, water or whatever.
At my house when we analyse a system for efficiency we use the ratio of output. to input.
                                                            John.

Now you are begining to see the differance in what you described and my system -
The virtual mass energy in our system - has no weight - but it does allow us to capture a large field of gravity.
Thanks
Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 25, 2012, 09:47:47 AM
Hi mrwayne,
                   this is obviously what's misleading me. On your homepage it clearly states "capture gravity".
                                                                         John.

Yes - you have to understand - I did not say weight - but gravity - and we do not use weight to capture the gravity
Thanks

powercat

Quote from: mrwayne on November 25, 2012, 10:34:04 AM
Thank you,
Mark is the "contact" between me and the Validation team - we are all working together to make sure they get to see what they need, and I can provide what they need.
We also wait on a few of our other scientists and engineers to finish some of their private work including data collection from their replications.
They are not the one holding things up - it is me - I have a lot to manage - can you imagine introducing a paradigm shift....
On this forum - In part I failed - I really wished TK would have dug in - you might think I did not respect him - that would be wrong. He could have been a valuable asset and part of the team - I just could not communicate with him.
I do regret that he did not understand the ZED, and that I did not speak the language he wanted..
Mark
To be clear - Mark has done his testing, he has had full access to our entire process and key engineers. Spread sheets and the functioning machines. He speaks for himself and has said so - but like you and I - the longer it takes to get this on the road - the confidence diminishes - even when seeing is believing.
Mark and I both thought the world would be excited by the discovery and jump to help - most respond like - well you have seen it here.
We thought having the most notorious critic of free energy technology - checking us out was what the world needed to see.
Now we do have 20 people from this forum helping - but almost none will post here. Some came from following Mark's confidence in us, and other came due to the Character of mine displayed here - (their words) most all said the ignored at first - buoyancy a tried and failed process.... tried a thousand times is a good clue that something might be ....yet discovered...
So Mark's third visit is to come back and make sure we have what the validation team needs - That it.
regarding the schedule and replacement -
We thought some of our team was further along - and we had moved on to our next design - which is immensely successful - so when Mark started his world tour Wedding, conferences and checking out a couple other technologies - we picked someone else trusted by the Validation team to come just in case we were ready before he returned. That's all that was about.
Now webby - he did not receive his money until after he built his system - I never met him - but I am honored by his efforts.
And he was brave enough to show it here - he also argued with me about very valid points - that other have made - Webby's was just the start.
Most of the validations were and are private - and several traveled - international to being me their results and to join our team - one actually brought me money to help fund things - ..... and one brought patent improvements.
All would be and some were called "shills" on this site - it is just the nature of an unprofessional forum I guess.
Now the best efficiency replications was from Canada - he demonstrated higher efficiency than I could get with a three layer system.......... he posted here - but was attacked as if he was me - you see just like several of the last few hate posters lol - he had a brand new login.
The Canadian had built several so called OU devices - none worked - until he built mine - so imagine his surprise - he has also now built a TAZ, and is working closely with our Sim team.
All of this will be released in due time - our time.
"Self runner" -and "What is the reason for the continued delays is it due to problems making the device self-run over a long period of time ?"
I understand - the first system Mark checked was just an input out put model -which verified our claims - but as I have shared before - his peers asked "can it self run" - as if that would somehow make the first test - more true - so we did that next - self run - and then his peers said - "well can it power something besides itself" - as if that would make the first second and third true -
Which I understand - but we also spent $45k in the process as well as adding data collection to a pointless machine - pointless meaning it was just designed to show input and out put - now we are adding and adding and adding to it - it reached its limit.
We also dealt with new issues with some new parts - one issue alone cost us three months.
Now in conclusion with that machine - the data collection turned out to be invaluable in selecting our current designs.
Do you know what is the next question - that many ask - are you using it to power your house- if you are not using it to power your house then the first three must be false........ it is a never ending circle. I have seen people make the argument - it doesn't work or else he would be powering his house - well one of my commercial models will be - but that comes after the hard work - not in front of it.
In retrospect - If I knew then - what I know today - so much time and money would be saved - but a new frontier is just that new - someone has to plow ahead.
That is why I took the path to educate - regroup and align with good people - Stefan first and then Mark have helped with that immensely.
As I said before - it is due to Stefan's initial help - the reason I spent time here - he forged into the frontier - before I knew of him.
And he wants dibs on the next video..... he never quits....good man.
Now -Every single morning and some Sundays - at 6:45 - I give a member a update on everyone progress to members of the Validation team and some other join to help make some decisions - they are keenly aware of what we are doing and where we are at in the process.
As you have no doubt noticed - I am not an engineer or scientist - I am a confident in my mechanical ability, physical testing and this invention.
I have had hopes that I tested and failed - so I know the difference.
Our Private forum is preparing all the answers you seek.
Thanks again
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

I appreciate your answer though it is still lacking in actual evidence that proves your claim, don't get me wrong What you said sounds very promising and I hope the next time you suggest verification is about to happen......it is for real.

When it comes to replications we hear the words BUT the evidence is lacking, putting aside Webby for the moment, Can you show me any videos from successful replications showing clear overunity or a self-runner ?

You mention a Canadian member who apparently was put off from posting but that doesn't stop him from making a Youtube Video and you can even stop people from leaving comets, so there is no pressure whatsoever, but we have never seen any videos from anyone claiming to have successfully replicated your claim.  Apart from Webb

Should we get ever to a situation that someone has replicated a self-runner it is a normal request on this forum that they set up a lives video stream online of their device continue continuously running 24/7, Something you might want to consider.

So to sum up apart from the promising words you have offered and one debatable replication from Webby we have not seen any factual evidence that a self-runner is possible.

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall