Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryC

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 26, 2012, 06:51:28 PM
So that's a "yes" then.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/paid
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

You have an interesting take on the college experience. I can tell you never attended a graduate seminar. Have you got any research papers published in peer-reviewed journals? How about your dissertation, those are usually kept for reference in your graduate school library. Did you manage to get it published?
I do, it is, and I did. But that means nothing to you, I'm sure.

I just want to "Comprehend" one thing: your work measurements. What is the ratio of output work, to input work, for your tabletop thing, and how is it measured? Are you claiming overunity performance.... or not? If so.... how do you justify and support your claim?

So that's a "yes" then.
As usual, more incorrect assumptions.

But, you are correct in one point, I only have a BS. But, wow, I am impressed, please present your research papers published in peer-reviewed journals and your dissertation, which was published. I do understand and it does mean a lot to all of us, and you can finally prove that you are the genius, you claim to be. Looking forward to learning from a master.

Thanks, Larry

rubicon

Quote from: mrwayne on November 26, 2012, 06:32:42 AM
It will help to see how we transitioned from the "Travis Effect" to the layering system, it will show how the additive pressure differential creates a liquid lever effect, how we benefit from the re - use of the operating pressures, and how we overcame the short lived value of the limited stroke.
With these combined attributes - we spanked the entropy mindset.
I hope this helps, they are talking points so not all the information is on the slides - but it might help to get us back to discussing the ZED Technology instead of the excursions/hijacking.

Ingenious looking system, but I'm left wondering if it can work for any length of time? It seems the re-use of the output to power the input of other side will eventually result in frictional losses that have to be replenished. How have you managed to get around that?

How much energy of the power stroke are you actually able to capture on an ongoing basis?

Red_Sunset

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 25, 2012, 03:02:20 PM
Preserved for posterity.

TinselKoala,
Somewhat puzzled !!!  How can this message (in picture) be message # 3416  and posted in message #3255, while the current message position is #327x ?

Red_Sunset

Wayne, Larry, TinselKoala, PowerCat, Seamus, & all,
You all need to distance yourselves from this bickering for a while to see how silly it all looks when you revisit again after time passed.

You all have valid, points, concerns, arguments within your own right.
That each of you do not necessary agree with the other's positions, understanding, risk tolerance is clear.  That doesn't have to mean that those positions are wrong, rather unacceptable to the other.  That should be ok !, because in the end the truth will reveal itself when the "big fat Mama sings",  and sing she will !!, we are just undecided what song she will sing.
We should cherish "freedom of opinion" !!  it balances the fiction fluff into the reality.
Life is to great to waste,  it is better spent on discovering the magic around us

The mediator.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Red_Sunset on November 26, 2012, 11:42:40 PM
TinselKoala,
Somewhat puzzled !!!  How can this message (in picture) be message # 3416  and posted in message #3255, while the current message position is #327x ?

That is puzzling indeed. I've seen it happen before when threads have been severely edited by the moderators, eliminating whole posts that they didn't agree with. I am not saying that's what has happened here... but the screenshot is what it is, and I name the filename with a name that usually contains the post number too.
This reveals why I take screenshots of posts that I think need to be preserved: it prevents them from vanishing without a trace or being edited for meaning after-the-fact. I learned to do this while watching Ainslie's various threads on various forums.
Let me do a little research and see what I can come up with.