Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Hi,
   yeah I agree, the power of Fletcher's wheel would be limited by the acceleration acceleration of gravity. You'd need a big
wheel because power is the rate of doing work, think of getting up any speed as in a gas motor and you'd leave your weight
behind.
        I think the multi storey building is a Tinsel "teaser"!
                                                                                         John.

Red_Sunset

Quote from: minnie on November 27, 2012, 12:56:12 PM
Hi,
   yeah I agree, the power of Fletcher's wheel would be limited by the acceleration acceleration of gravity. You'd need a big
wheel because power is the rate of doing work, think of getting up any speed as in a gas motor and you'd leave your weight
behind.
        I think the multi storey building is a Tinsel "teaser"!
                                                                                         John.

John,
Acceleration is not under consideration and neither is there a teaser.  I am dead serious !

rubicon

Quote from: mrwayne on November 27, 2012, 09:47:15 AM
I can not explain why the numbers changed - but the cause was moderation.
A now "Ex member" with three logins has been deleted along with that persons posts.
That dropped this threads page count by ten pages - or 150 posts.
Our goal and sharing has not been effected by the deletion - no relevant data - either direction - has been lost.
Wayne

That would be in your own rather skewed opinion Mr Wayne. As it happens those posts contained many pertinent observations and questions about this device that you continue to avoid answering.

It is outrageous that in a supposedly free public forum such as this that people who dare to point out fact that it is highly likely you are perpetrating a fraud on the public would have those post removed by some collusion of yourself and the site moderators, who by their actions also become complicit in that fraud.

GreenHiker

Quote from: rubicon on November 27, 2012, 03:11:20 PM
...those posts contained many pertinent observations and questions about this device that you continue to avoid answering.

As has been discussed months ago, Larry explained an easy way to search and archive this thread. I'm sure that since you feel so strongly about the content here, you have followed others' advice and made a back up copy for yourself. But wait, your ID was only created in the last couple of days so I'm sure you know nothing about that.

Hmmmm. Dogma Troll deleted, new Dogma Troll spawned. Again.

Quote from: rubicon on November 27, 2012, 03:11:20 PM
It is outrageous that in a supposedly free public forum such as this that people who dare to point out fact that it is highly likely you are perpetrating a fraud on the public would have those post removed by some collusion of yourself and the site moderators, who by their actions also become complicit in that fraud.
Now you are threatening the site owner with fraud accusations?
I'm sure that Stefan will be as kind to your new ID, as he was to your old ones.

Tom

Gwandau

Mr.Wayne,

This is an open source forum.

If you are not going open source, you do not belong here.

Nothing personal, just facts.

Gwandau