Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on November 28, 2012, 01:11:53 PM
TK you are attempting to censor this thread yourself, you are using all sorts of disinformation to twist and contort things, you are taking things out of context and making things up all in an attempt to do what?
How is asking for information "censorship"? How is pointing out inconsistencies in the "information" that is given, censorship? Have I EVER tried to suppress any information in this thread? You are really funny.
MAKING THINGS UP? What have I made up, and can you actually refute me? You accuse me of MAKING THINGS UP.... when Mister Wayne "plans" to install a 50 kW unit at his CHURCH in THREE MONTHS? ??? ?? You have got to be kidding me.
Freedoms, we are supposed to be free from harassment as well TK, you know that thing you have been giving Wayne for hundreds of pages.
Now you wish to redefine harassment as well Webby? If anyone is being harassed in this thread, it is I. Have I ever called Wayne a psychopath, for example? No.. I've called him a liar, for his constant references to a PATENT that he does not have.

Freedoms, and yet it is against the law to run into a busy establishment and yell fire.

It is very much against the law to take money from investors based on false claims of performance. It is against the law to claim to have a patent when one does not. Etc. Can you give me an example of something I've done that is against the law? No.... you cannot.

Wayne is sharing and YOU are demanding, just because it is not being given in the format you want it to be delivered in you have hounded and harassed Wayne.

Where is your proper use of freedoms for Wayne??

You distort and perhaps even lie. Wayne is not "sharing", HE is demanding. Where have I "hounded and harassed" anyone? Requiring someone to provide support for their claims, and calling them out when they do not, when they lie, and when they distort the truth in various ways, isn't hounding or harassment. 

But most important of all.....  do YOU really think, based on all you know yourself, that Wayne will be installing a 50 kW unit at his church in three months? DO YOU???

And let's not forget who was paid two thousand dollars for his support of Mister Wayne, shall we?

TinselKoala

Quote from: mrwayne on November 28, 2012, 01:32:30 PM
Oop's I forgot to kiss you.
I will fix it.
Thanks again

KISS ME? You mean you "forgot" to tell the truth, ONCE AGAIN,  MISTER WAYNE.

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 28, 2012, 12:08:55 PM

(Does anyone doubt that both situations "ordered" by Wayne will produce anything other than water levels that are the same depth below the water surfaces of their respective outer containers, and that this level does not change as the containers are lifted up and down wrt each other? What is to be learned from that, that has anything to do with the Zed? Is he claiming something else will happen?)
Here is where you need to think TK - recall all of the replicators that kept telling you that you did not have to push down on the system -
If you will follow the directions and make a new video - you might be able to tell the world. Pay close attention to referances.
By the way - good video - very clear.
Wayne

TinselKoala

It's a video that refutes the claims made in your Travis Effect videos, and that is where YOU need to think, Wayne.

And I am not in your employ. If you want a new video made, get Webby to do it.

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 28, 2012, 01:37:08 PM
KISS ME? You mean you "forgot" to tell the truth, ONCE AGAIN,  MISTER WAYNE.
TK, as cute as you can be, everyone who reads this thread has been informed at least five times about the status of my patent application's.
You are just acting like a train and we know it - but just keep tooting your horn.
It helps to prepare me for others.
With people like you trying to discredit our work - I need the help.
I am used to dealing with honest people - this has been a new world for me.
Wayne

Wayne