Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Please Change stuff on your forum!

Started by TheOne, May 26, 2006, 06:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOne

That begin to be ridiculous nagivate on this site, sorry but it true

stop the stupid robot to add ADS on each thread, most of the time they are no post, we go thinking they are a reply and we waste our time because of ADS

and add a mininum of 10 reply per PAGE not 2 or 3!

If you want make money with the google ads, its not the good way to polute us with ADS, go work!

I own a mod for hl2, i invest time and money on it, on our forum i dont polute with ADS like here, its really getting ridiculus now

please do somethign about it!

Tink

HartiBerlin has to pay for this domain somehow.
The traffic is enormous so he has to pay a lot.
If you don't want adds I suggest you pay HartiBerlin for this domain ;D
Synergy is the key to free energy.

JackH

The adds do not bother me, whats the big deal.   If the adds will help pay for this thing, then go for it.

JackH

FreeEnergy

well i don't really like it myself but hey if it keeps this forum going so be it. plus i use ZoneAlarm Internet
Security Suite, it takes away all the ads  ;D

"add a mininum of 10 reply per PAGE not 2 or 3!" i do agree with you on that.  :-\ but i guess he is worried for those on very very slow internet connection. maybe we can individually adjust this somehow in settings, im not sure.

peace

TheOne

its take more internet bandwith if you need to load 5 page to read 10 replies, instead of one pages!