Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Redirection and 403 error

Started by Tenojimbo, April 16, 2011, 06:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenojimbo

Hello,

I have a problem with accessing Your site from my PC (currently on the other computer with other ISP).
When I try to enter the site, I'm redirected to http://www.harti.com/403.htm and get the 403 error.
Don't know why is happenning, it isn't on other IP/ISP. I guess my ISP subnet IP was blocked by some reason.
Is there any way to unlock it ? Would really appreciate ability to surf the site from my own computer.

My IP :

Best regards.

CompuTutor

So your near Jelenia Gora, Dolnoslaskie located in Poland ?

The server location seems to be in Rzeszów in Poland
It tracks back to this company: "VECTRA TECHNOLOGIE S.A"

It seems people have used Vectra's services to run a mail server:
http://hpr5.projecthoneypot.org/ip_88.156.166.163

That will get yah blocked pretty fast I suppose,
but you can use a free proxy company to fix that (Google it...)

Does the "403" offer any additional data or error codes too ?

Tenojimbo

Jelenia Gora must be the master hub.

I'm from Rzeszów, same as the company that provides me internet.

Nothing I know about any mail server, I guess someone in subnet got infected with virus and his computer does a "dummy" job.

I'm using the proxy, but it's problematic. Would rather use the straight connection.
Is there anything You can do at Your end about this ? If You are the right person of course ;)

I'm just redirected from Your site to the one I linked in earlier post, where it says Error 403 - "access forbidden due to too much traffic"

nul-points

Quote from: Tenojimbo on April 17, 2011, 07:06:06 AM
I'm using the proxy, but it's problematic. Would rather use the straight connection.
I'm just redirected from Your site to the one I linked in earlier post, where it says Error 403 - "access forbidden due to too much traffic"

hi TJ

if you haven't already solved the problem, then try disconnecting your internet connection for about 5 minutes (remove or power-off whichever PC or router cable/equipment is connected to the phone line)

then re-connect and try again

this should force your provider's equipment to supply a new IP address to your connection

if your previous IP address was blocked for some reason, then the new address should restore access to the site

NB if your PC runs under 'Windoze' then it might be a good idea to give your PC a careful check for viruses, or signs of hacking  ;o)

hope this helps
np

http://docsfreelunch.blogspot.com
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

Tenojimbo

Hi.

I haven't solved the problem, because it doesn't lie on my side. It's the question of unlocking my IP on the hosts server.

Rebooting router won't change a thing, I have a static IP.

I'm certain that my computer isn't infected, as I'm aware and caution about viruses ;)