Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Charging Batteries from Batteries part 2. Free Energy?

Started by dandman, April 19, 2011, 10:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Dandman, you are correct that there is no real accurate way to check amps in a battery becuase the load test actually takes amps away as does anything used to check the ampreage. You also need to know that transferring travels through resistance and resistance takes away amps. The voltage change you are expiriencing is not a gain, it is still a loss but the loss is by way of the amps. Just becuase you show 12 volts at the start and 12.6 volts or higher in the end, doesn't mean you have a gain, you still need to know how many amps are present at the 12 volt start and at the 12.6 volt end. 12 x 500 amps = 6000 watts and 12.6 x 470 = 5875 watts which shows that it may show 12 volts at the start and 12.6 volts at the end but there is still a loss of 125 watts.

dandman

Thanks Nightlife, understand that. Also understand the relationship between surface voltage and floating which is why as far as Im aware the old fashioned diesel electric submariners way, using hydrometer specific gravitiy readings and converting them is the only accurate way to know whether you have lost energy in a battery (lead acid)

dandman

Question. If a battery charger forces energy the wrong way into a battery to charge it. Is the equalization that appears to happen when you put two different strength batteries to equalize in energy or voltage or both. If both, how?.

dandman

Update, I think I know what is going on. The energy being used is being stored and returned to the discharged batteries in the conventional charging style. So far Ive used bulbs across it, inductive motors and even charged another battery across it and every time the batteries return to the same state of charge. This is doing my head in...... Ill be back

dandman

Wow its gone quiet in here. Anyone "killed" their good batteries yet?