Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Charging Batteries from Batteries part 2. Free Energy?

Started by dandman, April 19, 2011, 10:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandman

Jerry, it's been a pleasure. Thank you for the interaction. I got the message. I aint here for the enjoyment of the ride though. I got nearly 6 years invested in this search. Problem is getting to someone open minded enough, without the restrictions of academic learning, to accept that it can happen. The beginning of these post were more to try to find that kind of mind.
Cheers buddy

Danny

dandman

Hi All, If the following is a correct modern day description of overunity.
hypothetical machines that produce more work or energy than they consume, whether they might operate indefinitely or not.
Then does it follow that if one can cause 1 amp of electro chemical energy to pass across a battery with a charging effect for every 1 amp of electro chemical energy used from another battery would be considered overunity?.
This is a serious question, so please, refrain from scoffing, sarcasm, or any derogatory replies.

Thanks

highvoltage

Quote from: dandman on September 28, 2011, 11:47:47 PM
Hi All, If the following is a correct modern day description of overunity.
hypothetical machines that produce more work or energy than they consume, whether they might operate indefinitely or not.
Then does it follow that if one can cause 1 amp of electro chemical energy to pass across a battery with a charging effect for every 1 amp of electro chemical energy used from another battery would be considered overunity?.
This is a serious question, so please, refrain from scoffing, sarcasm, or any derogatory replies.

Thanks

Hi Dandman

In the search for the truth, one must first of all be truthful and the truth is sometime hard to take...however I shall be gentle and not derogatory.

Probably the first thing wrong with your question is the description of OU.  You either have OU or no OU...there is no half way.  Either the glass is overflowing or it is not, it is that simple so therefore when you stated "whether they (the device) might operate indefinitely or not", I have a big problem with that!  If the device is not running indefinitely how can it be claimed as OU?  I guess someone pedantic here might reply and say " I calculated all the horsepower worked as opposed to the horsepower/joules stored in battery/capacitor and its only because the output is not routed back to input that the device does not run indefinitely"  Yes...on paper that might be ok but considering there is so much talk in forums and theories ad nauseum, a self running device with load attached is always going to be proof of pudding.  Besides, if you truly have excess COP then it is nothing to plug output into input.

Now to your experiments.  I have personally run these in the past so I understand what you are attempting to do.  Yes I agree that you end up with better EFFICIENCY incorporating a load into the charging circuit, but unless you can show definitive proof of COP OU and a self running device I would not be so hasty to claim OU.  There are losses in all the transfers.  Losses on the wires, loss at the load, loss in the charging and hence this is the reason why you need more than just COP 1.5 for a self running device.

Back to you at the news desk.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: highvoltage on September 29, 2011, 02:29:20 AM
If the device is not running indefinitely how can it be claimed as OU?
how long is indefinitely? (rhetorical question...) and whom shall be there to verify that yes, it did run 'indefinitely'?

Quote from: highvoltage on September 29, 2011, 02:29:20 AM
Besides, if you truly have excess COP then it is nothing to plug output into input.
LMFAO...  how asinine of me not to realize... i'll just go and plug the output of my heatpump into the input. why didn't i think of this before!?!  ::)

back to you at the news desk...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

dandman

Hi, Me from the News Desk here, I guess there are differing interpretations of OU. Purists etc. The wording I posted was the definition from google. By the way, thanks for "being gentle" grin. Methinks Ill go and borrow a video recorder and post it in colour and leave you all to ponder it.

Back soon