Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overbalancing wheel

Started by SPANG, May 10, 2011, 12:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: SPANG on March 01, 2012, 03:05:20 AM
Please note;   Vidars theory, is now a fact.   He must have a time machine ----------------- travelled to the end of time
--------------------- found out that perpetual motion is impossible ----------------------- and tells us now, just to save
ourselves the 'trouble' of putting in the years of hard work, that some of us have done.   Don't forget, IT'S A FACT!
Just out of curiosity Vidar, what on Earth has anyones family to do with this discussion?
Please leave my family 'out of it', o.k?
Again you are putting words in my mouth. Read what is written, and consider the history of all the "engineers" who has designed and built gravity powered machines that doesn't work. If gravity isn't what we think it is doing to objects, then we would wonder why Neil Armstrong missed the moon - well, he didn't thanks to accurate calculations which includes gravity.

As I have explained to you before: Gravity is a vertical force. A vertical force will pull an object vertically, even if it follows a circular path. The difference is the tangential force (torque) that changes from nothing at 12 and 6 o'clock, to maximum at 9 and 3 o'clock. The values in between is a cosine function of the angle. At 45 degrees the tangential force (torque) is 70.7% of maximum. At 60 degrees it is only 50%. At 30 degrees it is 87%. At 0 degrees (at 3 or 9 o'clock) it is 100%. What is happening when an object is following an elliptic or circular path does therfor not change the potential energy of an object at a given hight, at any locations on that path. It is the hight that counts. Therfor these seemingly overbalanced wheels do actually not overbalance. The force along the path is in other words depending on the tangential angle of a moving object along that path - regardless of the shape of the path, and where the hub or pivot point is located.

You are old enough to understand these basics, so I do not understand why it is questionable.

Not your family I was refering to. I did quote the post above from another member, but it seems now that the quote did not show up in that last post of mine - I can see that you think I was refering to you - but that is not the case. It was however off topic, so I will take the blame for being off topic.

Vidar

SPANG

And an overbalancing wheel is therefore impossible, right?
Perhaps you would like to explain to us all, HOW an overbalancing wheel works!
I'm 68, NOT 18 and naive!   And don't forget to leave my family alone!
I'm begining to see you as a troublemaker, and stupid.
Pull yourself together!

Rafael Ti

Quote from: SPANG on February 29, 2012, 07:04:25 PM
Hi Rafael,
                The opinion given by Vidar, reflects the opinion that perpetual motion is impossible!   I don't share that opinion!
I still stick by my interpretation of the design submitted.  (Which, incidentaly, does NOT mention perpetual motion.)  I'm
not saying Vidar is wrong, but his opinion, is only HIS opinion!  His opinion may be shared by others ------------- but not
all!
An opinion, is only an opinion -------------- NOT a fact!
Thank you Bill, thank you Vidar...
As for now I don't believe Vidar about gravity machines  :D , but who knows... maybe I will have to?  However I am open for the truth. I found many strange arguments against harnessing the energy from gravity.
For example: the field of gravity is homogeneous... But if we compare gravity to the wind we can assume that in many cases the forces of wind are homogeneous too, and we still can get energy from it - we just put there a windmill.
Some ppl on this forum say avoiding the friction in gravity wheel is not enough... don't know maybe they're right, but I believe it is enough to make them working.
All the best

Low-Q

Quote from: SPANG on March 01, 2012, 06:04:25 AM
And an overbalancing wheel is therefore impossible, right?
Perhaps you would like to explain to us all, HOW an overbalancing wheel works!
I'm 68, NOT 18 and naive!   And don't forget to leave my family alone!
I'm begining to see you as a troublemaker, and stupid.
Pull yourself together!
I have not interferred with your family.

I cannot explain how a gravity wheel works, because it don't work. I have explained why it doesn't work.
Troublemaker? How?

Vidar

SPANG

Hi Raphael,
                 Thanks for your 'input' ---------------- most welcome!
Time will tell, as the saying goes!   What you probably DON'T know, is the fact that Vidar, & I, have been privately
comunicating for quite some time now ----- about a year, or so.     Since that time, I've made up my mind, that I will
not have anything more to do with him ------------------- I've tried, believe me I've tried!   If only...,
Keep up your work, and all the best to you!

BILL.