Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: EMdevices on June 08, 2011, 01:35:02 PM
@null-points,

if your coil pairs are in opposition, and everything is symmetrical, you should get zero volts, as mentioned by Ron.

Are you using any biasing magnets like Romero?

@all

Here's an analysis of RomeroUK's waveform.   In a little while I want to also INTEGRATE this voltage waveform to determine the FLUX, since V = -N d phi/dt

Now take a look at the waveform:

1)  The first thing to note is that there is a slight slope to the whole waveform.   I show an angle theta between the grid and the bottom red line I drew.    This could be due to the fact that he left the ground clip on his probe hanging and is picking up 60 Hz, so his waveform is superposing on this slower frequency.   But if he did connect the ground clip, then this is very interesting.

2) Also notice that the ratio of a/b is changing from pulse #1 to pulse #3, and then back for pulse 4 and 5.   This could be due to different strengths of the magnets and the fine magnetic balance he has achieved.  (a/b = 1.7 at pulse #1  and  a/b=0.7 at pulse #3, approximately)

3) Notice the 2 short yellow vertical lines I drew.  If we cut out this segment and reconnect the waveform, then we should have a waveform closer to what null-points showed, but why are these segments there?  Again, I believe they are there because of the biasing magnets he is using, they create a phase shift and compression of the waveform. i.e.,  the magnet has to approach a lot closer to the ferrite before it snaps it’s magnetic domains in the other direction.

Stand by for more…..

EM

EM,

I certainly appreciate your posts on this subject.

However, I am unable to duplicate R's 'porch' with bias magnets?

Couple of points I have ascertained:

The narrowness of the peak is directly proportional to the core/magnet ratio. for example the first scope shot below is with a 16mm core against a 25mm magnet.

The second shot is with an 8mm core against a 25mm magnet.

The romero wave shape is a puzzle though

Reversing the coil connections and offsetting the coil alignment gives the final scope shot, again, not like R's

Ron

Edit: the last pic is with the same two coil 16mm cored coils as the first pic however,  the  first pic has the probe on the divide by 10 setting... the last pic on 1:1... so the the first pic has 10 times the voltage (scale)

futuristic

Hi.

I would really like to understand what is so special about that scope shot?
I've build many pulse motors and mostly all had the same induced voltage trace on scope.

As J.L.Naudin demostrates here:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/mromexp.htm

EMdevices

Ron,

thank you for the scope shots.  I like the third one because I am seeing that "porch" segment begin to take shape.

I'm assuming that you all have the same dimentions for your coils, magnets and rotor, etc.., just like Romero's dynamo.     Also we don't know the SPEED at which his waveform was taken.

If the geomety is off in your design, and the spacing different than his, this can easily account for the extra "porch" segment.  If it's the same, than something else is doing this, and this is a vital clue for us, to help us tune our dynamos.

Also, I'll mention it again,   his waveform seems to be taken while the generator is UNDER LOAD, because the peaks are flat, hitting that capacitor voltage.

EM

teslaalset

I promised earlier some simulated signals of the generator coils.
They are posted in the 3D sim thread:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10841.new#new

There's current, flux and voltage graphs for all 9 coils time wise and one that has all three parameters for only one coil

EMdevices

thank you teslaalset,  I'll go check them out next.

Here's the first cycle from RomeroUK's  waveform.   I rotated it, scaled it, removed the color, and drew the midline.  I'll be using this waveform as a template to extract some points to curvefit, so I can than do an integration.

EM