Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yssuraxu_697

Strange, I did try this config... Will take scope shots in the evening. Could you please scope shot your waveform also?
I have a crude rig where are 4 coils (2 pairs) and each one can be positioned pretty
much anywhere. I actually did get the same pic as per remerouk but I took some phase shifting.
Maybe your coils were not perfectly aligned also by accident?
What was winding direction, both coils same or reversed (I have same)?

nul-points

Quote from: yssuraxu_697 on June 08, 2011, 07:19:32 AM
[...]
Could you please scope shot your waveform also?
[...]
Maybe your coils were not perfectly aligned also by accident?
What was winding direction, both coils same or reversed (I have same)?

i can't setup my test rig again at the moment (using PC scope elsewhere for a medium-term logging test at the moment) but will try & recreate when i'm back on the MD project (may be later next week)

yes, certainly possible that coils weren't aligned - BUT all i did to correct (as i thought) what i saw, was to reverse the o/p terminals from one coil - coils remained in their same physical location in the test rig

so if the coils WERE misaligned for my 'Romero-type' trace, then they would ALSO have been misaligned for the 'corrected' trace

my intention with the winding directions of the two coils was that the lower coil would wind in the sense of a continuation of the upper coil when both were located in their respective positions - eg. looking down on same long axis of both coils from above, say the top coil was wound CW from its 'top' terminal, then the lower coil was 'supposed' to be wound the same

this is what i assumed when i wired it up, and was surprised to find the waveform that i later realised looked like Romero's trace

so i just assumed that i had made a mistake in the second wind, and i swapped the connections to the second coil and the waveform then looked like my single coil waveform

"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

nul-points

Quote from: yssuraxu_697 on June 08, 2011, 07:19:32 AM
[...]
Could you please scope shot your waveform also?
[...]

great - woopy has just saved me the job! - check out his trace shots with the coils in opposition
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

conradelektro

May be it is interesting for some builders.

With the generator coil set up on the photo (just this one pair of coils) I get the attached scope shot.

Each coil has a DC resistance of 265 Ohm and is wound with many turns of very thin wire. The coils were taken from 12 Volt relays.

Greetings, Conrad

i_ron

Quote from: nul-points on June 08, 2011, 04:26:54 AM
hi EM

appreciate the work you're doing investigating the little amount of data we have from the Romero's actual build!

can i just throw another piece of information from the actual build, into the mix?

when i ran up a trial on my rotor with a single coil, and then a 1-position coil pair, to get a ballpark value for the turns/volt i'd be aiming for, my single coil waveform was the standard 'sine-with-a-gap' (see trace below)

notice that this looks significantly different to Romero's trace

ONE of the transitions from one peak to the opposite should be a smooth line (as the mag passes across the coil) - Romero's trace instead has NO smooth transition between the peaks (ie. there are two discontinuities, or gaps,  present)

i designed my mag diameter to mag gap ratio to be close to Romero's, so the wider, flatter 'back-porch' on Romero's waveform won't be due to a wider mag gap

the new insight into Romero's trace came when i connected my first coil-pair together

my new trace looked just like Romero's - two gaps (or 'porches'), much narrower pulses instead of previous 'sine' section - also that rather 'irregular' look to the whole trace - like each cycle was unique
(i didn't save the trace unfortunately)

AND THEN I REALISED...   I HAD THE TWO COILS IN OPPOSITION!

they still gave a decent output  (even on my 10 ohm resistive load) but they had this very irregular 'pinched' look

Now - the significance of this observation to your work on the induction from each coil pair is this:  in the single trace which Romero showed us the slope of each 'half-sine' section is actually STEEPER than the regular sine slope (because the pulse has been 'squeezed' into a shorter proportion of the cycle)

the result is that the flux rate-of-change is greater and also there is a better match of the pulse width to that section at the peak of the waveform where the coil energy dumps into the buffer cap through the FWBR

SO - the big question is this: "DID ROMERO HAVE ALL HIS COIL PAIRS WIRED IN OPPOSITION, OR WAS THIS JUST A 'ROGUE' PAIR?!?"

if ALL Romero's gen coil pairs were wired in opposition, this would be a significant factor in the total performance of his device

keep up the good work
np

http://docsfreelunch.blogspot.com

Nul,

I am at a loss here... when I connect the two coils in series adding I get 20 volts AC. When I reverse the wires of one coil the voltage drops to zero.

This sounds logical to me? how do you get any output? What are your voltages adding and reversed, please

Ron