Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Thank you guys.   I'm glad you appreciate what I'm posting.

Here's an updated graphic. 

I shifted the Flux curve up, so it starts at zero.  When I normalized the curve for my previous chart, I had overlooked a code line in my script.     

Anyway, speaking about integration, it has to start with some intial value, which we don't realy know, but do have a clue as where to start.   The clue is that when the induced voltage is at a maximum, the flux is at a minimum, and so I chose zero as my starting point.   So now in this new graph, we can see that flux in the positive direction is slightly higher in magnitude than the negative peak, which also makes sense because we know the S-pole is attracting to the biasing magnet's N-pole and the combined B field is higher due to the attraction.  So this is just one more confirmation that we are interpreting this correctly.

A comment on the voltage waveform:  we do not have this same position ambiguity, of where to shift the curve up or down, because the top and bottom flat peaks tell us the FWBR is conducting and we are seeing the capacitor voltage, so we just center the waveform based on the top and bottom peaks, which is what I've done.

This weekend I'm working on my dynamo, winding coils!  Next weekend I might do more calculations.

EM

PS,  Nice build ChrisC, looks like you posted while I was typing my post.    Yes the waveform is looking pretty good, and if you clip those peaks at 12 volts perhaps, than it might look very similar to RomeroUK's waveform.

chrisC

Quote from: bolt on June 09, 2011, 05:07:41 PM
see this it will help!

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3842.msg290354#msg290354

Hi Bolt:
That suggestion is very meaningful. I will find time after this weekend to play around with the inductance tuning and let you know next week. Thanks!

cheers
chrisC

nul-points

hi all

user 4Tesla was just asking in the MD thread about which stator mag & washer config people were using and this reminded me that there was another interesting outcome of my coil test

apologies, this slipped my mind after i mentioned about Romero's gen coils possibly being connected in opposition - after that, all hell seemed to break loose and i forgot to mention the following!

my coil test used scheme 'C' - core fully up to washer & mag

however, i observed that the presence of the washer DOUBLED my pk-pk output - on-load with a 10 ohm resistor!

all other details as for my earlier post around when i questioned Romero's gen coil connection

my washer was 2x20mm OD mild steel, countersunk centre hole, approx 6mm ID

trace for waveform & test photo (both WITHOUT washer) below

thought this might be helpful info
np

http://docsfreelunch.blogspot.com

"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

i_ron

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkV2Y4Yke4I

Now can someone explain this to me?