Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

@TEKTRON,

Exactly, that's why I went with snug fitting diametric tubes.

teslaalset

Quote from: wings on May 19, 2011, 05:29:21 PM
searching: magnetic domain wall speed

Magnetic domain-wall velocity enhancement induced by a transverse magnetic field

http://arxiv.org/abs/1103.6056

@Wings,
Unfortunately this paper applies to permaloy nanowires, one can not apply these findings to ordinary ferrite I am afraid.

I looked for the comment of Winsonali and found it as well.
The 10 ms he is referring to is just 10 ms part of a 20ms pulse.
If one pulses a coil that has a non-liniar core, the core starts with a high value inductance and as soon as the core reaches saturation the core value decreases significant. This causes a large increase in current through the coil.
The current delay is caused by the coil value, not by the magnetization speed of the core materials in my view.
One can do a simple experiment to proove that.
Just put a load on the secondary of such transformer with similar core material. The current will increase much faster than in the case of a none loaded secondary. 
This is caused by the counter flux. If the core material would be 'slow' then the counter flux would be delayed and one would not see this effect.

wings

[/quote]
Quote from: teslaalset on May 20, 2011, 03:28:51 AM
@Wings,
Unfortunately this paper applies to permaloy nanowires, one can not apply these findings to ordinary ferrite I am afraid.

I looked for the comment of Winsonali and found it as well.
The 10 ms he is referring to is just 10 ms part of a 20ms pulse.
If one pulses a coil that has a non-liniar core, the core starts with a high value inductance and as soon as the core reaches saturation the core value decreases significant. This causes a large increase in current through the coil.
The current delay is caused by the coil value, not by the magnetization speed of the core materials in my view.
One can do a simple experiment to proove that.
Just put a load on the secondary of such transformer with similar core material. The current will increase much faster than in the case of a none loaded secondary. 
This is caused by the counter flux. If the core material would be 'slow' then the counter flux would be delayed and one would not see this effect.

99 % of research is in nanotech and so the paper ...

IMO the effect at our scale is effective see Energia Celeste device with in mind the last paper posted or Naudin orbo test :

http://jnaudin.free.fr/steorn/indexen.htm

but now we are far away from this forum.

teslaalset

Quote from: wings on May 20, 2011, 05:18:15 AM

99 % of research is in nanotech and so the paper ...

IMO the effect at our scale is effective see Energia Celeste device with in mind the last paper posted or Naudin orbo test :

http://jnaudin.free.fr/steorn/indexen.htm

but now we are far away from this forum.

Wings, I hessitate to accept that the paper that shows the magnetic lag while increasing the flux is applicable to normal ferrite cores with the time scale that is shown in the paper you refer to. I can't find any comparable results published before the 'nano' period.
I am sure this has been investigated earlier.

It's a long time since I reviewed Naudin's findings on Orbo.
I did some experiments with magnetic biasing of ferrite cores last year, so this is a kind of a dejavu.

My experiences with magnetic biasing was quite educating.
In general I found that you can 'tilt' the B-H curve by a magnetic bias (clockwise tilt looking at the B-H curve).
I did this in a stationary situation.
Tilting a B-H curve means changing the maximum coil value and changing the + and - RM level.
Translating this to moving magnets, I see that the only difference between RomeroUK's setup and a normal pulsed DC motor is the pulsed magnetic bias to the stator coils.
I need to think this through to come to a good conclusion why this would lead to energy gain, but it certainly is a gap in my experience.

wings

Quote from: teslaalset on May 20, 2011, 06:45:10 AM

It's a long time since I reviewed Naudin's findings on Orbo.
I did some experiments with magnetic biasing of ferrite cores last year, so this is a kind of a dejavu.

My experiences with magnetic biasing was quite educating.
In general I found that you can 'tilt' the B-H curve by a magnetic bias (clockwise tilt looking at the B-H curve).
I did this in a stationary situation.
Tilting a B-H curve means changing the maximum coil value and changing the + and - RM level.
Translating this to moving magnets, I see that the only difference between RomeroUK's setup and a normal pulsed DC motor is the pulsed magnetic bias to the stator coils.
I need to think this through to come to a good conclusion why this would lead to energy gain, but it certainly is a gap in my experience.

my experience is much less than yours, just a reading hobby with small experiments.
I read a document in the past by Cyril Smith that speculated about OU from a cycle by BH magnetization.

now no longer found in internet and I have only one copy on paper and I will find it.

thought: in this case the ferrite core domains are aligned in some direction, direction changes do not start from random arrangements that involving more flipping energy ....

in any case more in: phase i.e. more rapid, more powerful

Energia Celeste have the pulse delay coils installed within the magnet!!

Kunel also ?